• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this pizza place in Denver called Bear Rock pizza, I think. Fucking amazing concept. The crust was delicious rich bread that you dipped in honey. It was cool as fuck

It's been 20 years. Not bear rock.

Beau Jo's pizza chain in Colorado is known for baking honey into the crust of its pies. They even provide extra honey on the table for diners to spread on leftover crusts for dessert. Owner Chip Bair talks to Debbie Elliott about this special tradition.Mar 3, 2007
https://www.npr.org › story › story
Colorado Pizza Joint Makes a Honey of a Pie - NPR

I had to check but neither my signature nor my business card include “Esq.” or “Esquire”.

My business card includes “Attorney at Law” but I was handed a box of them during my first week and had no input on anything related to its design or content.

Posted on sports board but there is a block of tix first row of section 516 (Wake side, 30-35 yard line) for 73/ticket. 11 total tix that need to be bought together. I probably need 6, anyone want to go in?

Posted on sports board but there is a block of tix first row of section 516 (Wake side, 30-35 yard line) for 73/ticket. 11 total tix that need to be bought together. I probably need 6, anyone want to go in?

Let me holler at ATS and see what his thoughts are. We need 4.

Shit guys someone on sprots board already spoke for them.

Yo there’s a Groupon for 200 level tickets for $42.

I’d rather be front row upper deck 35 yard line than in the middle of the 200 section in the corner but maybe I’m just built different

I’d rather be front row upper deck 35 yard line than in the middle of the 200 section in the corner but maybe I’m just built different

yeah same. when we bought on SH on Sunday you could get row 5 in the endzone for the same price we got upper deck tix, but we went for the better viewing angle. I have ragrets that I didn't book section 513 instead because they are front row and a bit better positioned vs row 2 (which is actually row 3) in 518 but oh whale.

Biff, where's the best Radisson in town?

Woodlawn and I-77. Great area if you like good airport access, second rate strip clubs, homeless people, and drugged up streetwalkers. Short walking distance to the light rail and Captain D's.

Woodlawn and I-77. Great area if you like good airport access, second rate strip clubs, homeless people, and drugged up streetwalkers. Short walking distance to the light rail and Captain D's.

sounds like you're pretty familiar with the area

Where should we stay for the first rate strip clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back