Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
    Lol jamesda3 getting QTd by David Hale. Representing deacon fans everywhere. We are sending our best.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    Lol jamesda3 getting QTd by David Hale. Representing deacon fans everywhere. We are sending our best.
    he loves to go to other boards

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    I had to check but neither my signature nor my business card include Esq. or Esquire.

My business card includes Attorney at Law but I was handed a box of them during my first week and had no input on anything related to its design or content.
    Put Esq. on my wedding invites. I paid alot of money for those letters, by god I am going to get some use out of them.

Cane Rosso here in Dallas, does a Honey Bastard pizza which is pepperoni bacon and honey drizzle. Phenomenal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    pepperoni & honey plays for sure
    Yes, big fan of pepperoni + hot honey on a pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    plz post

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular

Did James have a kid that played with Cj? If so I coached against him.

Give us liberty or give us, nope just a liberty grad dumbass thats what we get.

Also, based on what was supposedly said to Lebron and the fact that Im apparently in the same camp as Don Jr, I readily admit that I was wrong and wish to retract my earlier assertions.

deserves a BiffTannen "Jamesda, Shut The Fuck Up !" sports board thread
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

need those sunglasses

raise hell praise dale

brother you better believe it. 3 fer dale!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Woodlawn and I-77. Great area if you like good airport access, second rate strip clubs, homeless people, and drugged up streetwalkers. Short walking distance to the light rail and Captain D's.
    Damn. Couldn't pay me to bed down near a captain d's.

the coaching carousel thread remains goofy. i can't tell if people are serious or not when they say clawson is a foodie so nd is not a threat and that the 10% to the church is a factor in the decision making. i want to believe they are joking but the rest of that thread is a serious discourse about LA vs Norman so i don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm so jealous of Andrew Callaghan. Creating this type of content has to be so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    the coaching carousel thread remains goofy. i can't tell if people are serious or not when they say clawson is a foodie so nd is not a threat and that the 10% to the church is a factor in the decision making. i want to believe they are joking but the rest of that thread is a serious discourse about LA vs Norman so i don't know what to believe anymore.
    My posts were not serious.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    My posts were not serious.
    ha yes i think you & i are on the same wavelength over there but some of those posters are silly

so in the video above which one was say hey and which one was robbins? they were definitely team bhole.