Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Fortunately these arenít regular sessions and occur only once a quarter or so. But I also didnít realize that it conflicted with our sushi reservation tonight so Iím extra bitter about it
    Yeah China and/or Australia was once a quarter or so, Europe was daily, sometimes multiple times a day. But it was nice having a manager who was offline come 10 am ET.

Anyone have any experience playing with the Oculus Quest 2? Thoughts?

Time to whip up the ole pregame speech. Any motivational quotes I should use?

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    You miss 100% of the shots you donít take - Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott - YoungBuck95

"Well it's a Tuesday and I know that's our hardest day academically"

"The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation!" will get em up for the game

Bring in a piece of paper and a pair of scissors. Show them the paper. Use the scissors. Drop them on the floor to raucous cheers and go win the game.

Eat your salad with your hands in front of them and then just sprint out of the locker room. They'll be right behind you.

Just play rage against the machine really loud in the locker room pregame.
    Birds are real.

little giants one time is the best movie sports speech imo

The word impossible says "i'm possible"

your daddy was a no talent pussy, but at least he listened!

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Yeah China and/or Australia was once a quarter or so, Europe was daily, sometimes multiple times a day. But it was nice having a manager who was offline come 10 am ET.
    Try working for a Chinese company so basically all of your calls are between 8 and 10 at night...

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Communist!
    I prefer "Comrade".

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    does south bend have one of the best karaoke songs like callin' baton rouge? i don't think so!
    AHHHHHHHHHHH-perator wontuputmeontheline gotta send mah love down to BATTTOOOOONNN ROOOUUGGGGEEE

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    You miss 100% of the shots you donít take - Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott - YoungBuck95
    -Kyle Rittenhouse

Great now we are going to have to have scooter do one of those videos where he pretends to be super happy on vacation when heís really imprisoned by the Chinese government.

Nice Lil Wake basketball game/ CP3/Steph double header tonight

Wife walked in just now as Carter Whitt was taking a shot "So you're watching women's basketball?"

Need a bigger TV