• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe that higher power likes the other coach more.

They were all pretty much good inside/out looks in rhythm against a compressed zone and we are usually a pretty solid team from distance. At least it removed all that inner angst about my religion and spirituality though because after the 10th open look in a row clanked out I realized there’s no way a benevolent higher power exists.

We all get there eventually. You've got your missed threes, I've got my untold legions of children who have been neglected and abused. Tomayto, tomahto.

Like so what is the appeal of this genre of music? It seems like it's actively encouraging whomever is listening to want to kill themselves. Here are the lyrics...

Lyrics
Now this is the worst,
You'll ever see me look
But if that's alright
Well things are pretty good
Walk past an apartment and hear ABBA
It makes me cry, eat banana bread, drink water, think about your eyes
And I think about you on the elevator alone
And all the things that I won't say
When I get home
The man at 7/11 charges me 12.50
I'd never thought I'd find myself wishing he'd walk home with me
You don't have to holy my sweaty hands
I completely understand
You don't have to hold my sweaty hands
I completely understand
You don't have to hold my sweaty hands I completely understand
You don't have to hold my sweaty hands I completely understand

i would just say that in the way that wes anderson makes movies for people who like wes anderson movies, the goon sax makes music for people who like the goon sax

i would just say that in the way that wes anderson makes movies for people who like wes anderson movies, the goon sax makes music for people who like the goon sax

Are people who like the goon sax just severely depressed people who take comfort in knowing that their lives aren't as bad as whatever depressing thing the goon sax are singing about?

Which poster on the sports board is most likely to make the twitter account message board geniuses or did it already happen to someone?

Like so what is the appeal of this genre of music? It seems like it's actively encouraging whomever is listening to want to kill themselves. Here are the lyrics...

lol what

there's nothing in those lyrics about self-harm

Which poster on the sports board is most likely to make the twitter account message board geniuses or did it already happen to someone?

I think deacsordie or somebody did when we lost to Unc?

Are people who like the goon sax just severely depressed people who take comfort in knowing that their lives aren't as bad as whatever depressing thing the goon sax are singing about?

I don’t read those lyrics in an entirely depressing way but in my view for genres like emo/metal/punk in music or horror in movies they’re a way to feel feelings you aren’t always allowed to feel in a public, expressive way

who does pittbull make music for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back