Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

he's even got a song called fun. And in the music video he isn't alone and crying because his neighbor is playing Dancing Queen. He's Dancing himself!

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    not kill himself?

you alright plama?
    The first lyric in the first song you posted is literally

"Do you think it's better not feeling
    Any of this at all?"

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    The first lyric in the first song you posted is literally

"Do you think it's better not feeling
    Any of this at all?"
    sort of says more about you than the song, eh

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    people who want to have fun
    And yet it is in this wanting that Pitbull - a singer who is perpetually donning the public mask of jouissance - operates. Pitbull is the artist of desire, the artist as Lacan's object petit a - the object that promises to fufill desire and in doing so structures the lack at the heart of the subject - not of fufillment.

It would be better perhaps to say that the artist makes music for "people who are having fun" so as to keep the charade in tune with the psychoanalytic ruse it perpetuates.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadic View Post
    Which poster on the sports board is most likely to make the twitter account message board geniuses or did it already happen to someone?
    well JamesDa has appoint himself ambassador to other boards, so that's a possibility.

I'd say otherwise it's the kings of one thought, one thread: socal and BudAtWake.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavoj Žižek View Post
    And yet it is in this wanting that Pitbull - a singer who is perpetually donning the public mask of jouissance - operates. Pitbull is the artist of desire, the artist as Lacan's object petit a - the object that promises to fufill desire and in doing so structures the lack at the heart of the subject - not of fufillment.

It would be better perhaps to say that the artist makes music for "people who are having fun" so as to keep the charade in tune with the psychoanalytic ruse it perpetuates.
    this guy gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Slavoj Žižek View Post

Reading this gets me hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    i would just say that in the way that wes anderson makes movies for people who like wes anderson movies, the goon sax makes music for people who like the goon sax
    I still do not see how he made Sing.

Based on my Spotify wrap up I’m still depressed but a lot less depressed than I was in 2020. Progress!

What is goon sax?
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    anybody else here ref intramurals?

I dug it
    I umped softball and got banned from Sigma Pi

Mainly worked at Borders (RIP) while at school and either led backpacking at a camp or worked landscaping in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    well JamesDa has appoint himself ambassador to other boards, so that's a possibility.
    dear god no

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    dear god no
    he's always posting about how he went on X team's board and that they seem confident, so he's worried

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    he's always posting about how he went on X team's board and that they seem confident, so he's worried
    It doesn't make ya feel better when we had a 10 day trip planned for SF at the end of the month, or more specifically, it doesn't make my wife feel any better.

I've never heard it before but I like this goon sax stuff. I think listening to depressing music serves two purposes, feeling comradery with the singer when I am in a funk, as in "This guy gets me...", and/or feeling superiority over the singer, as in, "Well, my shit is bad, but not as bad as this dude."
    Birds are real.

Message Board Genius
    I reffed girls intramural soccer games. Super easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    agree.

it's weird how when you give an apple to a kid, they just eat the whole fucking thing, starting and continuing bites wherever they feel like it and only give up when they're spitting out seeds.
    unless you're one of my spoiled kids, in which case you take an apple, take three bites out of it, then leave it on the counter and act surprised when I get irritated with you for wasting food

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    unless you're one of my spoiled kids, in which case you take an apple, take three bites out of it, then leave it on the counter and act surprised when I get irritated with you for wasting food
    oh i mean the very first time you hand them one, like at 2-3 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Man, salty. Rip
    "sounds not heard in mako's gym"

Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.