Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1781
    where are you staying?

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyWF View Post
    Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.
    I'm prolly gonna find my way to paranoia pinball

  3. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    oh i mean the very first time you hand them one, like at 2-3 yrs old
    are there other foods you give a 2-3 yo child that it's a norm not to eat the whole thing?

    isn't it generally simple things like maccheese broccoli nuggets etc.

    they're probably like [bilbo]why shouldn't i eat all of this[/bilbo]
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  4. #1784
    at that age you can count on almost all foods to NOT be eaten, in my experience

  5. #1785
    not eating all of the apple says a lot about Society
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  6. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    where are you staying?
    Uptown, p close to the stadium.

  7. #1787
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    50,169
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    not eating all of the apple says a lot about Society
    i dunno man, what about when the seeds sprout and start growing in your stomach

  8. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    at that age you can count on almost all foods to NOT be eaten, in my experience
    well i mean that there's a part of the food that is specifically not to be eaten (either impossible like a bone or frowned upon like an apple core or an orange peel)
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  9. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    i dunno man, what about when the seeds sprout and start growing in your stomach
    simple! stop eating dirt!
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  10. #1790
    I feel really powerful when I chunchh into giant honey crisp apple and it makes that loud cracking crunching sound. The first bite is the best.
    Birds are real.

  11. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I feel really powerful when I chunchh into giant honey crisp apple and it makes that loud cracking crunching sound. The first bite is the best.
    the vegan equivalent of rolling coal
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  12. #1792
    Does going vegan grow your middle finger, natural observations say yes!

  13. #1793
    charlotte beer garden is good, a few blocks away in south end. Good food and beer selection

    I had lunch at STIR today and it would be a good place for dinner and drinks, also in south end.

    Still a lot of places that are hit and miss on what's open, but there are tons of options.

    If you'd rather be in uptown, near Romare Bearden park there are some good places. Epicentre is a wasteland though so don't waste any time going over there.

  14. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Based on my Spotify wrap up Iím still depressed but a lot less depressed than I was in 2020. Progress!
    My musical aura was "Angst" and "Happy" lol.

    46K minutes listened to this year (91st Percentile)..wonder what my total music consumption was this year if you could include JEMP radio, ReListen, Sirius XM, and whatever I listened to on vinyl at home.

  15. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    not eating all of the apple says a lot about Society
    This is what Eve told Adam.

  16. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    worked in the snack bar at forsyth country club pool for a summer, that job was so shitty, but had a couple perks, like free food and some poolside babes
    I never knew this. I worked at Old Town Club as a lifeguard and sometimes in the snack bar for multiple summers. That snack bar crew, including one of Brasky's high school buddies (who married Amy G. from our high school xc team), made the days more fun

  17. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by leftcoastdeac View Post
    My musical aura was "Angst" and "Happy" lol.

    46K minutes listened to this year (91st Percentile)..wonder what my total music consumption was this year if you could include JEMP radio, ReListen, Sirius XM, and whatever I listened to on vinyl at home.
    Mine was 64k/96th percentile. Thatís a crazy amount of music. I pretty much listen to music all day long at work, in the car, when Iím reading, etc.

  18. #1798
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,656
    My kids love to ask for whole apples.

    They eat a few bites, get frustrated, and quit.

    Unless I share it with them and we eat the whole thing together, going back and forth on bites.

    My wife cuts it up for them and they usually eat it.

  19. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyWF View Post
    Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.
    Iím in the same boat. Looking for some place to walk around Saturday morning.
    Hungry

  20. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    Iím in the same boat. Looking for some place to walk around Saturday morning.
    Latta park is about 1.5 miles from the stadium and eBird indicates there is come descent birding there. 68 species are likely to be encountered and 41 of them have been reported in the last few weeks.
    Birds are real.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •