• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will about the guy but he’s constantly doing something bafflingly entertaining

I did get my DEETS wrong, doe. It was my 3rd trip to Vegas, I was 24, don't think I had much money at the time but went cause I won a free trip to play in the $10k main event of the WSOP in a $200 satellite, booked a 2 week solo trip cause that's what it would take if I won the thing, then I busted in an hour, so had 13 days to kill. The following year is when I made my deep run and had rjkarl live reporting on my chipstack on some real old version of the boards.

Honestly Chicken & Rice Guys is one of the places I miss most in Boston. Loved that place.

and where my only ever picture taken of me playing poker was made (also the only day of my life ever wearing sunglasses at a poker table)

AndrewPalmer.jpg

I did get my DEETS wrong, doe. It was my 3rd trip to Vegas, I was 24, don't think I had much money at the time but went cause I won a free trip to play in the $10k main event of the WSOP in a $200 satellite, booked a 2 week solo trip cause that's what it would take if I won the thing, then I busted in an hour, so had 13 days to kill. The following year is when I made my deep run and had rjkarl live reporting on my chipstack on some real old version of the boards.

normally this would be impressive but not in this case. sad !

Reactions: WRS
Honestly Chicken & Rice Guys is one of the places I miss most in Boston. Loved that place.

holy shit yeah

but MAN not gonna lie, they got shut down three times for health code violations when i was there. not that it ever stopped me but definitely was always on my mind

holy shit yeah

but MAN not gonna lie, they got shut down three times for health code violations when i was there. not that it ever stopped me but definitely was always on my mind

Oh yeah me too but similarly never stopped me from going.

Hey, we just beat a school 4 times our size by 30 and hit 11 3s because coaching high school basketball is like being married to an unmedicated woman with bipolar disorder.

Maybe they'd perform better if they weren't doing back to backs

i don't think i have ever met any of you bros in real life

One of the dudes that plays sheep sent me a rep that said “I know who you are but you don’t know who I am” which wasn’t very chill

Hey, we just beat a school 4 times our size by 30 and hit 11 3s because coaching high school basketball is like being married to an unmedicated woman with bipolar disorder.

Knight/Britney bat signal

im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now

oh yeah I also defs met donkey deac doug once, pretty sure at foothills brewing, can not remember at all the context tho

im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now

I know that guy

I know that guy

lol not sure why I can't think of his CURRENT boards name atm.. I know he started off as 8=========)~~~~~~ on these boards lol.. also remember his scout boards name

we used to tailgate near BBD I think but never formally met any of y'alls crew

I guess we all know what it’s like to coach HS Bball now.

mako why y'all playing so many games at once

you ever play any schools in AVL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back