Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Say what you will about the guy but heís constantly doing something bafflingly entertaining
    I did get my DEETS wrong, doe. It was my 3rd trip to Vegas, I was 24, don't think I had much money at the time but went cause I won a free trip to play in the $10k main event of the WSOP in a $200 satellite, booked a 2 week solo trip cause that's what it would take if I won the thing, then I busted in an hour, so had 13 days to kill. The following year is when I made my deep run and had rjkarl live reporting on my chipstack on some real old version of the boards.

  2. #1842
    Honestly Chicken & Rice Guys is one of the places I miss most in Boston. Loved that place.

  3. #1843
    and where my only ever picture taken of me playing poker was made (also the only day of my life ever wearing sunglasses at a poker table)


  4. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    I did get my DEETS wrong, doe. It was my 3rd trip to Vegas, I was 24, don't think I had much money at the time but went cause I won a free trip to play in the $10k main event of the WSOP in a $200 satellite, booked a 2 week solo trip cause that's what it would take if I won the thing, then I busted in an hour, so had 13 days to kill. The following year is when I made my deep run and had rjkarl live reporting on my chipstack on some real old version of the boards.
    normally this would be impressive but not in this case. sad !

  5. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    normally this would be impressive but not in this case. sad !
    Lolol

  6. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Honestly Chicken & Rice Guys is one of the places I miss most in Boston. Loved that place.
    holy shit yeah

    but MAN not gonna lie, they got shut down three times for health code violations when i was there. not that it ever stopped me but definitely was always on my mind

  7. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    holy shit yeah

    but MAN not gonna lie, they got shut down three times for health code violations when i was there. not that it ever stopped me but definitely was always on my mind
    Oh yeah me too but similarly never stopped me from going.

  8. #1848
    Hey, we just beat a school 4 times our size by 30 and hit 11 3s because coaching high school basketball is like being married to an unmedicated woman with bipolar disorder.

  9. #1849
    Maybe they'd perform better if they weren't doing back to backs

  10. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    i don't think i have ever met any of you bros in real life
    One of the dudes that plays sheep sent me a rep that said ďI know who you are but you donít know who I amĒ which wasnít very chill

  11. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Hey, we just beat a school 4 times our size by 30 and hit 11 3s because coaching high school basketball is like being married to an unmedicated woman with bipolar disorder.
    Knight/Britney bat signal

  12. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    One of the dudes that plays sheep sent me a rep that said ďI know who you are but you donít know who I amĒ which wasnít very chill
    Thatís creepy. Donít be like that guy

  13. #1853
    im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

    like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now

  14. #1854
    oh yeah I also defs met donkey deac doug once, pretty sure at foothills brewing, can not remember at all the context tho

  15. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

    like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now
    I know that guy

  16. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I know that guy
    lol not sure why I can't think of his CURRENT boards name atm.. I know he started off as 8=========)~~~~~~ on these boards lol.. also remember his scout boards name

    we used to tailgate near BBD I think but never formally met any of y'alls crew

  17. #1857
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,424
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Hey, we just beat a school 4 times our size by 30 and hit 11 3s because coaching high school basketball is like being married to an unmedicated woman with bipolar disorder.
    I guess we all know what itís like to coach HS Bball now.

  18. #1858
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,424
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Maybe they'd perform better if they weren't doing back to backs
    Yeah, just play the second game instead of the first.

  19. #1859
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,424
    I donít know you people.

  20. #1860
    mako why y'all playing so many games at once

    you ever play any schools in AVL?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •