Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1861
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    47,662
    I really should say that I donít know you people, but I know who all of you are and everything about you.

  2. #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    mako why y'all playing so many games at once

    you ever play any schools in AVL?
    We stack good teams early in the season in non conference to get ready for our conference because itís brutal. And just during the summer ball. Closest to you we play regularly is Watauga. Theyíre a drive. We beat Robeson and Enka over the summer though.

  3. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I really should say that I donít know you people, but I know who all of you are and everything about you.
    that's fine with me i'm pretty open about who i am
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  4. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We stack good teams early in the season in non conference to get ready for our conference because itís brutal. And just during the summer ball. Closest to you we play regularly is Watauga. Theyíre a drive. We beat Robeson and Enka over the summer though.
    its kinda wild to me a conference of presumably a bunch of mountain schools is brutal in basketball (i don't doubt you though)

    do you have guys that go to d1 schools on your rosters typically, I guess another of asking is it brutal because of exceptional talent on the teams, or because the talent is just about the same everywhere so it comes down to coaching and physicality and games that are just a grind

  5. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We stack good teams early in the season in non conference to get ready for our conference because itís brutal. And just during the summer ball. Closest to you we play regularly is Watauga. Theyíre a drive. We beat Robeson and Enka over the summer though.
    What's your record this year coach?

  6. #1866
    from what we know, 1-1

  7. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

    like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now
    i thought we met irl
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  8. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    i don't think i have ever met any of you bros in real life
    Did you ever go to any Austin alumni events?

  9. #1869
    I remember Rulz had a big bon fire football viewing party at his house thatís like and hour and half north of Atlanta and invited board people, and I think a few people did go. I almost went and now am pretty sure I missed going to a Klan rally.

  10. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    anybody else here ref intramurals?

    I dug it
    It was fun for co-ed games, not as much fun for the fraternity games
    Draxx them sklounst

  11. #1871
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,122
    Reffing intramurals was a lot of fun.

  12. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    i thought we met irl
    kory i still dont think ive actually met you IRL, me and rsf had this discussion last time we hung out

    either way since we hang online regularly i dont put you in this category

  13. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    I remember Rulz had a big bon fire football viewing party at his house thatís like and hour and half north of Atlanta and invited board people, and I think a few people did go. I almost went and now am pretty sure I missed going to a Klan rally.
    lol, dutchdeacon definitely there

  14. #1874
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    kory i still dont think ive actually met you IRL, me and rsf had this discussion last time we hung out

    either way since we hang online regularly i dont put you in this category
    are you going to the Kory Bowl
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  15. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Knight/Britney bat signal
    I thought the same thing. I love you guys

  16. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    are you going to the Kory Bowl
    yes of course, wouldn't miss it

  17. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    yes of course, wouldn't miss it
    o shit
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  18. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyRogersRoast View Post
    Did you ever go to any Austin alumni events?
    I did not. I think I am a lone ranger here of being a non-alum. I grew up in WS but am too dumb to have ever attended WF.

    Eta: one of just a few non-alums*
    Last edited by YoungBuck95; 12-02-2021 at 12:27 AM.

  19. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    i don't think i have ever met any of you bros in real life
    i'm a little bummed yr not going to be in CHA if i'm being honest
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  20. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    It was fun for co-ed games, not as much fun for the fraternity games
    I didn't mind the frat games too much

    the most competitive games were the football players playing basketball

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •