• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol jamesda3 getting QT’d by David Hale. Representing deacon fans everywhere. We are sending our best.

I had to check but neither my signature nor my business card include “Esq.” or “Esquire”.

My business card includes “Attorney at Law” but I was handed a box of them during my first week and had no input on anything related to its design or content.

Put Esq. on my wedding invites. I paid alot of money for those letters, by god I am going to get some use out of them.

Cane Rosso here in Dallas, does a Honey Bastard pizza which is pepperoni bacon and honey drizzle. Phenomenal stuff.

Did James have a kid that played with Cj? If so I coached against him.

Also, based on what was supposedly said to Lebron and the fact that I’m apparently in the same camp as Don Jr, I readily admit that I was wrong and wish to retract my earlier assertions.

deserves a BiffTannen "Jamesda, Shut The Fuck Up !" sports board thread

Woodlawn and I-77. Great area if you like good airport access, second rate strip clubs, homeless people, and drugged up streetwalkers. Short walking distance to the light rail and Captain D's.

Damn. Couldn't pay me to bed down near a captain d's.

the coaching carousel thread remains goofy. i can't tell if people are serious or not when they say clawson is a foodie so nd is not a threat and that the 10% to the church is a factor in the decision making. i want to believe they are joking but the rest of that thread is a serious discourse about LA vs Norman so i don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm so jealous of Andrew Callaghan. Creating this type of content has to be so much fun.

the coaching carousel thread remains goofy. i can't tell if people are serious or not when they say clawson is a foodie so nd is not a threat and that the 10% to the church is a factor in the decision making. i want to believe they are joking but the rest of that thread is a serious discourse about LA vs Norman so i don't know what to believe anymore.

My posts were not serious.

so in the video above which one was say hey and which one was robbins? they were definitely team bhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back