• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife walked in just now as Carter Whitt was taking a shot "So you're watching women's basketball?"

Need a bigger TV

Barter with your silver.

What size you have now that she can’t tell it’s mens bball? 24”?

In re: TVs. Don’t get an AndroidTV system. I got this 55" 4K TCL for free and it runs Android. I bought a Roku express 4K to use because I couldn’t stand the system.

Speaking of this tv, the one I was given for free had a couple of pixels burn out on me. Tv was less than 6 months old so kind of annoying but it was free. Make a claim with TCL and they send me a new one so now I’ve got two 55” 4K TVs for free, one of which is sitting in my closet because I don’t have space or a room for it.

We held a team to 32 points tonight. And lost by 6. 10-45 shooting. 1-20 from 3.

And prior to this season, people thought my strength was as an offensive coach.

We held a team to 32 points tonight. And lost by 6. 10-45 shooting. 1-20 from 3.

At least they listen!

Pretty offensive performance imo

I wonder who will be my generation’s celebrity pitch man to tell me how to benefit from being old.

I mean Vanilla Ice is gonna sell some shit , that's for damn sure

James Van der Beek. I don't want.... your shingles.

Ryan Seacrest seems like a guy who can sell some annuities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back