Page 1 of 99 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Hybrid View

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

helloo
    Last edited by TenaciousKory; 11-27-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

I donít want to win a chat thread. Seems like too much responsibility. Makes me nervous.
    Birds are real.

Before starting to post on the chat thread each day you must share how the previous days posts made you feel.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Before starting to post on the chat thread each day you must share how the previous days posts made you feel.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Kory congratulations on finally taking down the chat thread patriarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Kory congratulations on finally taking down the chat thread patriarchy
    thank you for sharing your truth

imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    start with discipline and punish

I disagree with you
    win

My Reign started on 8-16-21 and ended over 90 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    My Reign started on 8-16-21 and ended over 90 days later.
    And now his watch has ended

I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.
    thank you for sharing your truth

I disagree with you
    my sports hot take is, thanks to COVID and some space/perspective, that sports are not that interesting and obsessing over the behavior and athletics of young men and women is unhealthy

I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better.
    word salad incoming:

it's been a v v long time since I've posted on here often enough for anybody to reasonably draw this sorta conclusion, if we're being honest

i get mako's point on the last CT, though i suppose I'd point out that the places where I do post things I care about tend to be places that the knights and plamas (and I guess makos?) of the world don't wander into, for better or worse. so they might not see me engage with subject matter I actually care about?

but in general, again, yeah, I don't really post on here anymore lol, and certainly I post on here less if people that I genuinely don't like to interact with and/or that I genuinely believe are unlikeable humans are goddamn everywhere. there are too many places on the internet where I can interact with people I like for me to do that to myself-- maybe that's putting myself in an echo chamber, but maybe also fuck unlikeable people

I do dig your posts usually, for whatever that's worth! I am sorry that I made you sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    word salad incoming:

it's been a v v long time since I've posted on here often enough for anybody to reasonably draw this sorta conclusion, if we're being honest

i get mako's point on the last CT, though i suppose I'd point out that the places where I do post things I care about tend to be places that the knights and plamas (and I guess makos?) of the world don't wander into, for better or worse. so they might not see me engage with subject matter I actually care about?

but in general, again, yeah, I don't really post on here anymore lol, and certainly I post on here less if people that I genuinely don't like to interact with and/or that I genuinely believe are unlikeable humans are goddamn everywhere. there are too many places on the internet where I can interact with people I like for me to do that to myself-- maybe that's putting myself in an echo chamber, but maybe also fuck unlikeable people

I do dig your posts usually, for whatever that's worth! I am sorry that I made you sad.
    just an FYI - the boards allow someone to click on an user name and read their posts, I did it yesterday and like I'd picked up on some you calling me out here and there but I mostly skim most posts and don't pick up on particular people's posting habits. But when you read them all in a row it was like "woah, you spent like 6 months just being miserable talking shit about me." You need to go back and read your own posts and ask yourself if you come off as a likable human. I'm guessing outside of the 2 people you know in real life, no one's going to think so. I'd ask again read them back and think "what post here would anyone else find interesting" and pick one. You're not going to be able to find one.

Back in my early unhappy 30's I was on here picking fights with Knight for years, with cookout, townie, etc. Luckily, I grew past that, hopefully you can get there. Townie posted similarly he learned to do so. I never got Rubbins or Chupe's schtick but generally skimmed them but never argued with em, mainly ignored em, hated Knights schtick not too long ago and went after him (and still find 90% of his tries unfunny). Moonz certainly took the posting to entertain himself to an extreme that was unfunny to all. But the thing is if guys were able to successfully be funny more than 10% of the time they'd probably have an acting career. There's a reason none of us do. Except Say Hey, he could pull it off. But you guys who just need every interaction in your life to be PC are exhausting. Allow someone to try to be funny, or have a slightly conservative viewpoint or say something ya don't agree with, and fail without being a wet blanket. But most of us are in our forties and grew up on certain sage advice.....

Last edited by plama; 11-18-2021 at 02:54 AM.

good job using "I" statements

Hibachi is a great once-a-year outing as diggler (?) said. We havenít been since before the pandemic so somewhat overdue.