• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally get to pick up all that sweet donkey deac doug silver from my brother

What's cool in DT Charlotte? Like where's the after party after we win this shit?

having them put Honey on my pizza I just ordered. Will report back

Do you think that little of me? Believe it or not, I'm not that much of a giant douche.

I don't even have it on my business card.

5w0mih.jpg

having them put Honey on my pizza I just ordered. Will report back

my favorite pizza i've had recently had pork belly, honey, arugula, and feta as toppings and it was killer.

what are the other toppings you've got on this pizza

uh oh. might be attending this weekend, tbd. working on a place to stay now. stay tuned!!

Oh they're fucking wild. I'm a guy if I get wasted, I can't go. But pop one of those bad boys and not only are you good to go, but you're ready to go again 20 minutes after, and the slightest touch brings immediate erection for the next week.

well this explains how awaken can manage his schedule.

Biden Gas update III: saw a couple of places in the mid-Atlantic near $4.00 but was able to fill up every time for $3.19 or less.

Also saw a billboard today: "Make the Taliban great again" with an image of Biden in a vaguely taliban outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back