• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you willing to take to never step foot in the state of Oklahoma? Lincoln Riley is apparently 110 million, I start my opening bid at 100 dollars.

I'd pay someone money if it meant I never had to go to Oklahoma

Baton Rouge kinda sucks but they did have one of my favorite italian restaurants i've ever been to. Don't tell Clawson about it or he may go be Brian Kelly's OC.

Did you guys know that some OU football players got *preferential treatment* when they missed classes or workouts? The whole foundation was crumbling over there.

in celebration of Giving Tuesday, juicecrewallstar will match all rep given to another poster with evidence shown by screenshot

Speaking of coaches and nonsensical opinions about cities, I'd rather live in Baton Rouge than South Bend. I feel like being an hour away from New Orleans would be pretty great. This is assuming I had big time coach money because then I could just have houses in each city and someone to drive me around. If I had to pick one to move to tomorrow and my finances stay the same I don't know which I'd pick. Probably still Baton Rouge.

Louisiana summers are bruuuuutal

I'd rather deal with Midwest winters than gulf summers

i heard he's moving into a neighborhood that doesn't allow dogs, so he's going to leave them running feral in norman

He'll probably just buy a house sight unseen a few miles from campus and end up in Compton.

Louisiana summers are bruuuuutal

I'd rather deal with Midwest winters than gulf summers

Yeah I would definitely take midwest winters over SE LA summers. I lived in Detroit for a few years after Wake and got used to the cold really fast. Plus there's something kind of fun about going to a bar on a brutally cold night and having to barricade in there because it's too cold to go back outside. Builds community AND character.

Guess I'm putting most of the value on the proximity to New Orleans.

I'm eating my salad with a spoon right now because I can't find any forks at school and let me tell you it is a whole ordeal.

I'm eating my salad with a spoon right now because I can't find any forks at school and let me tell you it is a whole ordeal.

What is sadder: eating a salad with a spoon or having a 5 pm salad at work

Plus there's something kind of fun about going to a bar on a brutally cold night and having to barricade in there because it's too cold to go back outside. Builds community AND character.

and immunity!

Basketball season, baby. Opening night. I will not be home before 10 pm all week. Lotta 5pm work salads in my future during the next 3 months.

I'm going to go with the spoon. Having taught I can vouch that whatever food you can find in a school after hours is probably disgusting, so the fact that he has something fresh (bonus points if brought from home) is a huge win.

We have a 6-8PM strategy video meeting with our Asia-Pacific partners so I’m just sitting in my office* killing the next half hour. Very depressing that it’s already pitch black out.

*corner office tho

What kind of salad are we talking about? If in private hands are an option.

We have a 6-8PM strategy video meeting with our Asia-Pacific partners so I’m just sitting in my office* killing the next half hour. Very depressing that it’s already pitch black out.

*corner office tho

That’s one thing I don’t miss. And the occasional 5 or 6 am meeting with Europe (thankfully most were between 8-10 am).

That’s one thing I don’t miss. And the occasional 5 or 6 am meeting with Europe (thankfully most were between 8-10 am).

Fortunately these aren’t regular sessions and occur only once a quarter or so. But I also didn’t realize that it conflicted with our sushi reservation tonight so I’m extra bitter about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back