• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately these aren’t regular sessions and occur only once a quarter or so. But I also didn’t realize that it conflicted with our sushi reservation tonight so I’m extra bitter about it :(

Yeah China and/or Australia was once a quarter or so, Europe was daily, sometimes multiple times a day. But it was nice having a manager who was offline come 10 am ET.

Anyone have any experience playing with the Oculus Quest 2? Thoughts?

Time to whip up the ole pregame speech. Any motivational quotes I should use?

"The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation!" will get em up for the game

Bring in a piece of paper and a pair of scissors. Show them the paper. Use the scissors. Drop them on the floor to raucous cheers and go win the game.

f0e891957d3b98ab4b4696ce6268d2a5.jpg

Eat your salad with your hands in front of them and then just sprint out of the locker room. They'll be right behind you.

Just play rage against the machine really loud in the locker room pregame.

Yeah China and/or Australia was once a quarter or so, Europe was daily, sometimes multiple times a day. But it was nice having a manager who was offline come 10 am ET.

Try working for a Chinese company so basically all of your calls are between 8 and 10 at night...

Great now we are going to have to have scooter do one of those videos where he pretends to be super happy on vacation when he’s really imprisoned by the Chinese government.

Nice Lil Wake basketball game/ CP3/Steph double header tonight

Wife walked in just now as Carter Whitt was taking a shot "So you're watching women's basketball?"

Need a bigger TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back