• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.

I'm prolly gonna find my way to paranoia pinball

oh i mean the very first time you hand them one, like at 2-3 yrs old

are there other foods you give a 2-3 yo child that it's a norm not to eat the whole thing?

isn't it generally simple things like maccheese broccoli nuggets etc.

they're probably like [bilbo]why shouldn't i eat all of this[/bilbo]

at that age you can count on almost all foods to NOT be eaten, in my experience

not eating all of the apple says a lot about Society

at that age you can count on almost all foods to NOT be eaten, in my experience

well i mean that there's a part of the food that is specifically not to be eaten (either impossible like a bone or frowned upon like an apple core or an orange peel)

I feel really powerful when I chunchh into giant honey crisp apple and it makes that loud cracking crunching sound. The first bite is the best.

charlotte beer garden is good, a few blocks away in south end. Good food and beer selection

I had lunch at STIR today and it would be a good place for dinner and drinks, also in south end.

Still a lot of places that are hit and miss on what's open, but there are tons of options.

If you'd rather be in uptown, near Romare Bearden park there are some good places. Epicentre is a wasteland though so don't waste any time going over there.

Based on my Spotify wrap up I’m still depressed but a lot less depressed than I was in 2020. Progress!

My musical aura was "Angst" and "Happy" lol.

46K minutes listened to this year (91st Percentile)..wonder what my total music consumption was this year if you could include JEMP radio, ReListen, Sirius XM, and whatever I listened to on vinyl at home.

worked in the snack bar at forsyth country club pool for a summer, that job was so shitty, but had a couple perks, like free food and some poolside babes
I never knew this. I worked at Old Town Club as a lifeguard and sometimes in the snack bar for multiple summers. That snack bar crew, including one of Brasky's high school buddies (who married Amy G. from our high school xc team), made the days more fun

My musical aura was "Angst" and "Happy" lol.

46K minutes listened to this year (91st Percentile)..wonder what my total music consumption was this year if you could include JEMP radio, ReListen, Sirius XM, and whatever I listened to on vinyl at home.

Mine was 64k/96th percentile. That’s a crazy amount of music. I pretty much listen to music all day long at work, in the car, when I’m reading, etc.

My kids love to ask for whole apples.

They eat a few bites, get frustrated, and quit.

Unless I share it with them and we eat the whole thing together, going back and forth on bites.

My wife cuts it up for them and they usually eat it.

Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.

I’m in the same boat. Looking for some place to walk around Saturday morning.

I’m in the same boat. Looking for some place to walk around Saturday morning.

Latta park is about 1.5 miles from the stadium and eBird indicates there is come descent birding there. 68 species are likely to be encountered and 41 of them have been reported in the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back