• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t we have twins here or brothers or something? Might be misremembering

we have a couple sets of twins confirmed afaik

df09 and myself
doofi twins (doofus and numbers), though they obviously post a lot less these days

and now timmyclutch's kiddos, who will be future boards posters i'm sure of it

seems like a lot of us

its a shame we couldn't talk townie into coming down so we could do a plama/townie tailgate games rematch extravaganza

Which one is doofus I forget? And numbers? Aren’t there two posters who has a string of number at the end of their handle? I feel old

wait wait wait are you srs, were you a different poster name back then?!

was it alaris or croakes?

difs poster name

met several of the emo crew over the years -- I think wakephan and df09 came to a soccer tailgate and townie didn't want to meet boards people

Which one is doofus I forget? And numbers? Aren’t there two posters who has a string of number at the end of their handle? I feel old

doofus was deacfan27 (I think).. numbers was something like wakeforest239382109 (a bunch of numbers at the end, yup)

doofus was deacfan27 (I think).. numbers was something like wakeforest239382109 (a bunch of numbers at the end, yup)

That’s what I thought w numbers.

I wonder how many of you actually know each other or have spent time in close proximity but do not know it? I can almost assure I’ve never been around y’all except at games.

difs poster name

met several of the emo crew over the years -- I think wakephan and df09 came to a soccer tailgate and townie didn't want to meet boards people

huh, man, I'd probably remember it if you rep'd me the old boards name (unless you like being anon)..

or maybe not, we got pretty drunk back then

I pretty much only know rsf and mdmh irl

but I didn't know anyone irl for a long time because I am a youngin

Hope somebody is staying up late to challenge Palma for victory on this CT that he will try to take under the cover of darkness.

I did not. I think I am a lone ranger here of being a non-alum. I grew up in WS but am too dumb to have ever attended WF.

Eta: one of just a few non-alums*

Well I have only been to one since I moved back 6 years ago. I met some Wake fans when Wake played baseball and basketball here but that was a long time ago.

As a poster yes but not irl

Forgive me but did he really RIP? Or did he just quit posting?

Well I have only been to one since I moved back 6 years ago. I met some Wake fans when Wake played baseball and basketball here but that was a long time ago.

Oh shoot I wish I was there when the baseball team was in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back