• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's even got a song called fun. And in the music video he isn't alone and crying because his neighbor is playing Dancing Queen. He's Dancing himself!

people who want to have fun

And yet it is in this wanting that Pitbull - a singer who is perpetually donning the public mask of jouissance - operates. Pitbull is the artist of desire, the artist as Lacan's object petit a - the object that promises to fufill desire and in doing so structures the lack at the heart of the subject - not of fufillment.

It would be better perhaps to say that the artist makes music for "people who are having fun" so as to keep the charade in tune with the psychoanalytic ruse it perpetuates.

Which poster on the sports board is most likely to make the twitter account message board geniuses or did it already happen to someone?

well JamesDa has appoint himself ambassador to other boards, so that's a possibility.

I'd say otherwise it's the kings of one thought, one thread: socal and BudAtWake.

And yet it is in this wanting that Pitbull - a singer who is perpetually donning the public mask of jouissance - operates. Pitbull is the artist of desire, the artist as Lacan's object petit a - the object that promises to fufill desire and in doing so structures the lack at the heart of the subject - not of fufillment.

It would be better perhaps to say that the artist makes music for "people who are having fun" so as to keep the charade in tune with the psychoanalytic ruse it perpetuates.

this guy gets it

Reading this gets me hard.

Based on my Spotify wrap up I’m still depressed but a lot less depressed than I was in 2020. Progress!

he's always posting about how he went on X team's board and that they seem confident, so he's worried

It doesn't make ya feel better when we had a 10 day trip planned for SF at the end of the month, or more specifically, it doesn't make my wife feel any better.

I've never heard it before but I like this goon sax stuff. I think listening to depressing music serves two purposes, feeling comradery with the singer when I am in a funk, as in "This guy gets me...", and/or feeling superiority over the singer, as in, "Well, my shit is bad, but not as bad as this dude."

I reffed girls intramural soccer games. Super easy money.

agree.

it's weird how when you give an apple to a kid, they just eat the whole fucking thing, starting and continuing bites wherever they feel like it and only give up when they're spitting out seeds.

unless you're one of my spoiled kids, in which case you take an apple, take three bites out of it, then leave it on the counter and act surprised when I get irritated with you for wasting food

unless you're one of my spoiled kids, in which case you take an apple, take three bites out of it, then leave it on the counter and act surprised when I get irritated with you for wasting food

oh i mean the very first time you hand them one, like at 2-3 yrs old

Getting into Charlotte late afternoon Friday. Any suggestions Fri night/Sat morning? Rest of the crew gets in later on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back