Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    How much are you willing to take to never step foot in the state of Oklahoma? Lincoln Riley is apparently 110 million, I start my opening bid at 100 dollars.
    I'd pay someone money if it meant I never had to go to Oklahoma

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
    Baton Rouge kinda sucks but they did have one of my favorite italian restaurants i've ever been to. Don't tell Clawson about it or he may go be Brian Kelly's OC.

Did you guys know that some OU football players got *preferential treatment* when they missed classes or workouts? The whole foundation was crumbling over there.

does south bend have one of the best karaoke songs like callin' baton rouge? i don't think so!

in celebration of Giving Tuesday, juicecrewallstar will match all rep given to another poster with evidence shown by screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Speaking of coaches and nonsensical opinions about cities, I'd rather live in Baton Rouge than South Bend. I feel like being an hour away from New Orleans would be pretty great. This is assuming I had big time coach money because then I could just have houses in each city and someone to drive me around. If I had to pick one to move to tomorrow and my finances stay the same I don't know which I'd pick. Probably still Baton Rouge.
    Louisiana summers are bruuuuutal

I'd rather deal with Midwest winters than gulf summers

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    i heard he's moving into a neighborhood that doesn't allow dogs, so he's going to leave them running feral in norman
    He'll probably just buy a house sight unseen a few miles from campus and end up in Compton.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Louisiana summers are bruuuuutal

I'd rather deal with Midwest winters than gulf summers
    Yeah I would definitely take midwest winters over SE LA summers. I lived in Detroit for a few years after Wake and got used to the cold really fast. Plus there's something kind of fun about going to a bar on a brutally cold night and having to barricade in there because it's too cold to go back outside. Builds community AND character.

Guess I'm putting most of the value on the proximity to New Orleans.

plus 1.5 hours to Chicago is not too much worse than 1 hour from NOLA

I'm eating my salad with a spoon right now because I can't find any forks at school and let me tell you it is a whole ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I'm eating my salad with a spoon right now because I can't find any forks at school and let me tell you it is a whole ordeal.
    What is sadder: eating a salad with a spoon or having a 5 pm salad at work

Plus there's something kind of fun about going to a bar on a brutally cold night and having to barricade in there because it's too cold to go back outside. Builds community AND character.
    and immunity!
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Basketball season, baby. Opening night. I will not be home before 10 pm all week. Lotta 5pm work salads in my future during the next 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I'm going to go with the spoon. Having taught I can vouch that whatever food you can find in a school after hours is probably disgusting, so the fact that he has something fresh (bonus points if brought from home) is a huge win.

We have a 6-8PM strategy video meeting with our Asia-Pacific partners so Iím just sitting in my office* killing the next half hour. Very depressing that itís already pitch black out.

*corner office tho

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    What kind of salad are we talking about? If in private hands are an option.

Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    We have a 6-8PM strategy video meeting with our Asia-Pacific partners so Iím just sitting in my office* killing the next half hour. Very depressing that itís already pitch black out.

*corner office tho
    Thatís one thing I donít miss. And the occasional 5 or 6 am meeting with Europe (thankfully most were between 8-10 am).

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Thatís one thing I donít miss. And the occasional 5 or 6 am meeting with Europe (thankfully most were between 8-10 am).
    Fortunately these arenít regular sessions and occur only once a quarter or so. But I also didnít realize that it conflicted with our sushi reservation tonight so Iím extra bitter about it

What kind of salad are we talking about? If in private hands are an option.
    God blessed us with forks at the end of our arms