• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring up sports he admits cheerfully that he knows nothing about it and pivots to a tangentially related topic like concussions or the psychology of gambling

Keep bringing it back to the joy of sports (camaraderie, impact on school fundraising, positive of physical activity)

I am too officially too old to start drinking at 11 am. We are building a remarkably shitty build a fort right now and the 6yo is a terrible architect.

I’m doing cinnamon rolls, pecan pie, and pumpkin pie on Wednesday.

On Thursday I have the Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls.

We outsourced ham, gravy, and cranberry sauce.

Mom is making dressing, sweet potato casserole, and apple pie.

What’s your cinnamon recipe? Thinking of giving King Arthur’s a shot. Their photos look amaaaaazing.

I’m in charge of dessert and baking because my nieces have insisted they are doing the side dishes.

Making sweet potato pie, coconut brown butter cookies, and brownies for dessert and some Japanese milk bread rolls for dinner

Gonna do the cookies and brownies this weekend in advance and then the pie and rolls on Wednesday

Gonna do the brown butter shortbread cookies & milk bread rolls too.

defs a dude who I'd ask what he thinks THE great American novel is

Invisible Man or Drop City, as it turns out. Hemingway and Fitzgerald not that great, just great for Americans. The Cincinnati Bearcats of literature is what I’m hearing although he wouldn’t understand it if I said that

I’m just saying. We were 9-1 under palmas oppressive chat regime and 0-1 under Kory. The ct is obviously better, but at what cost?

Jealous I missed the otranto and epistolary novel talk. But really the better evidence for his argument about bad readers is nineteenth century serialized novels

Haven’t realized before that Packer & Durham is the ACC large failson hour.

Invisible Man or Drop City, as it turns out. Hemingway and Fitzgerald not that great, just great for Americans. The Cincinnati Bearcats of literature is what I’m hearing although he wouldn’t understand it if I said that

You should probably just throw him into the fire.

The US is the AAC of literature?

I did scouts growing up, not sure I'm gonna let my kid do scouts if you have to endure these kinds of people.

We DID discuss being burned at the stake earlier, do I get points for that

I'm just gonna send him to Mako's for a week or two every summer to learn things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back