• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an incredibly long middle finger though, and I think the shock value always have a me a few minutes to get away:

968cebc4bbe88ce60fdbf8a99d0d721d.jpg

My dick looks like a pile of raw hamburger with Birdman posting all these freakshow hand pics.

It’s probably just the inner snowflake sjw in me, but I’m a little uncomfortable with the frequency of the word thug being thrown around in the LSU game thread.

Yeah, that was a tough one for me.

I don't think "thug" is a particularly troubling word, but in that context it was definitely a little rough.

Will Wade certainly has a type, though... Not sure you could argue otherwise.

Yeah I'm not flipping anyone off ever in my car much less pulling over to talk to anybody. People are crazy man, and there's a pretty lethal combination of meth addiction and firearm ownership where I live.

Man, who are you telling. I'm in Yadkin County. His car was too nice for meth, though. I assumed he was armed and I'm sure he made the assumption I was too.

Holy shit ATS you were absolutely not kidding about the 63 content. Just a bunch of torturous interpretations of what does or does not count as an agent. Can’t wait for this shit to be over.

About once every six months my wife asks me to help her lose weight and hold her accountable to a diet and exercise plan. This is inevitably a no one situation for me. I’m scared.

My wife just told me that we need to eat better.

She said we, but it's pretty obvious that she didn't mean we.

I was unaware that skinny and I are almost neighbors.

My wife just told me that we need to eat better.

She said we, but it's pretty obvious that she didn't mean we.

My work pants fit much tighter coming into work today than they did when I last donned them.

I have an incredibly long middle finger though, and I think the shock value always have a me a few minutes to get away:

968cebc4bbe88ce60fdbf8a99d0d721d.jpg

It looks like it’s having trouble staying hard, better get some of those gas station Triple PowerZen Big D energy pills from Donkey Doug and reinvigorate yourself.

My work pants fit much tighter coming into work today than they did when I last donned them.

There’s an old saying in OGBoards, I know it’s in ACCBoards, probably in OGBoards, that says “eat less, pants fit fatty.”

It looks like it’s having trouble staying hard, better get some of those gas station Triple PowerZen Big D energy pills from Donkey Doug and reinvigorate yourself.

Fuck me, I love me some gas station dick pills.

Like, I fucking love that we live in a country where that's a thing. The market has spoken, and it's calling loud and clear for gas station dick pills.

you guys should get together and distill some moonshine or molest kayakers or something

(note that was intended to be entirely in jest. i have no idea if there's a river near there.)

(note that was intended to be entirely in jest. i have no idea if there's a river near there.)

A river near Yadkin county? I wonder what they could name it? Just kidding, I assume you aren't from NC. I've heard rumors that mako swims 6 miles per day against the current in the Yadkin.

A river near Yadkin county? I wonder what they could name it? Just kidding, I assume you aren't from NC. I've heard rumors that mako swims 6 miles per day against the current in the Yadkin.

Does this make all of the towns in yadkin county cities on the rise? They have a river!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back