• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
the coaching carousel thread remains goofy. i can't tell if people are serious or not when they say clawson is a foodie so nd is not a threat and that the 10% to the church is a factor in the decision making. i want to believe they are joking but the rest of that thread is a serious discourse about LA vs Norman so i don't know what to believe anymore.

I honestly don't know what to make of that thread anymore. Like they have to understand that Fratellis isn't a culinary destination.

I honestly don't know what to make of that thread anymore. Like they have to understand that Fratellis isn't a culinary destination.

sir have you ever been to the loop? they don't have that in south bend!

i'm trying to imagine if kobe having a heart attack on the court during his farewell tour would have launched the mamba mentality stuff into the exosphere

My posts were not serious.

The foodie thing is a running gag at this point. Kind of like an inside joke on the thread. That and the constant fear that Clawson is the #1 candidate for every job opening.

Everything else is 100% serious.

ha, didn't know that about blackberry farms post-TN debacle, nice little place to recover for a few days

I don't even think they serve trout at Cracker Barrel in Indiana.

yeah you need to watch the whole thing. my takeaway is that this is how Maryland fans act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back