• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss the unbelievably ashy Kevin Durant leg.

whatever you do don't post any more information and let me decide whether or not i'm going to figure it out on my own

PERSONA NON GRATA IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA!!!

Dear god no, anything but that, I’ll stay and return these swimming pools of cash and the private plane!

That thread’s a trip. Poor ELC.

Reactions: WRS

Dear god no, anything but that, I’ll stay and return these swimming pools of cash and the private plane!

ELC: Lincoln Riley leaving :: 2&2: COVID

Truly a fate worse than death.

man that Lincoln Riley is a real asshole to his family, leaving their mansion for a shoebox in LA and his wife and kids can't see their friends no more

It is incredibly rude that he did not consult with his family before he agreed to take the job.

Is ELC a sooner fan? Maybe a boomer sooner?

LOL.

Apparently, Riley’s dogs are named Boomer and Sooner. What is he going to rename them? Did he think of that?

i heard he's moving into a neighborhood that doesn't allow dogs, so he's going to leave them running feral in norman

i heard he's moving into a neighborhood that doesn't allow dogs, so he's going to leave them running feral in norman

How's he going to protect his family in that crime-ridden, post-apocalyptic, hell hole of a city ? I even heard that marijuana is legal there and sometimes people smoke marijuana cigarettes in public ! Better opportunities for your daughters, Lincoln !?!?! Really !?!?!?

How much are you willing to take to never step foot in the state of Oklahoma? Lincoln Riley is apparently 110 million, I start my opening bid at 100 dollars.

Speaking of coaches and nonsensical opinions about cities, I'd rather live in Baton Rouge than South Bend. I feel like being an hour away from New Orleans would be pretty great. This is assuming I had big time coach money because then I could just have houses in each city and someone to drive me around. If I had to pick one to move to tomorrow and my finances stay the same I don't know which I'd pick. Probably still Baton Rouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back