• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife walked in just now as Carter Whitt was taking a shot "So you're watching women's basketball?"

Need a bigger TV

There was a moment during the game last night where they showed Carter going to the bench and then panned a row behind him to one of the females who works with the team and they had the same hair (and expression). Felt intentional.

There was a moment during the game last night where they showed Carter going to the bench and then panned a row behind him to one of the females who works with the team and they had the same hair (and expression). Felt intentional.

I saw that woman and was legit confused why Whitt had changed into a white polo.

BOOM!*

*Can't legally say "Dyn-O-Mite", but we'll post it on the fake wall behind me.

You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.

You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.

“I didn’t just score 26, I didn’t take a single shot. Ask your classmates. Are these the men with which I am to go to war? How’s your shot?Fuck it, POP QUIZ!”

We held a team to 32 points tonight. And lost by 6. 10-45 shooting. 1-20 from 3.

And prior to this season, people thought my strength was as an offensive coach.

Tell me you play 6 minute quarters.

POP QUIZ!

(on motivational speech: "Coffee is for closers.")

59971632.jpg

I miss driving a forklift. That was my favorite job ever.

Line cook in a restaurant was a lot of fun. I miss those days.

Line cook in a restaurant was a lot of fun. I miss those days.

Oh ya, being hot as hell, rushing around getting screamed at, burning my hands. Met some really interesting people, learned alot about jail and improved my spanish. Also heavy cream is the key to every recipe in South Carolina.

Lifeguard or security at a concert venue, those are the jobs I miss. That and being a government contractor.

I miss working as the sailing coordinator at a summer camp at the beach. That was fun as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back