• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
concert security sounds like a shitty job in today's america

Probably now, but 15 years ago at a smaller venue on the beach that mostly did bands from the 70s and 80s, it was pretty sweet. Cute waitstaff, flirty older ladies, any issues I just grabbed one of the much larger guys and stepped out of the way (I was no Patrick Swayze), it was a nice summer gig in college.

Spotify wrapped is out!!!!!

As expected my #1 artist is futurebirds.

I spent my summers working at a landfill in NJ, which might be one the most NJ jobs ever. Still the best job I ever had. You'd be surprised at how much cool shit people throw out. Sometimes I fantasize about saying fuck it and going back, but I'm too big of a consumer whore to do it.

Just went through my Spotify wrapped and my top artist is Elliot Smith. Brb going to find a therapist.

lol the goon sax triggering plama is always great

she's so hot! and she hangs out with geeks!

I hope you made them stay after the game run and shoot threes until you were satisfied. That or you should call up your entire JV team for the next game, and tell them it can’t be any worse.

Part of me hopes the one 3 that went in was a Cam Hildreth-esque lob that randomly went in, but I assume there aren't many alley oops happening on your squad.

They were all pretty much good inside/out looks in rhythm against a compressed zone and we are usually a pretty solid team from distance. At least it removed all that inner angst about my religion and spirituality though because after the 10th open look in a row clanked out I realized there’s no way a benevolent higher power exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back