• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to win a chat thread. Seems like too much responsibility. Makes me nervous.

Before starting to post on the chat thread each day you must share how the previous days posts made you feel.

Kory congratulations on finally taking down the chat thread patriarchy

imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks

My Reign started on 8-16-21 and ended over 90 days later.

imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks

ocNFL37.png

I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

Hibachi is a great once-a-year outing as diggler (?) said. We haven’t been since before the pandemic so somewhat overdue.

Palma isn’t really going to stop eating out at fancy restaurants people come on.

I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

thank you for sharing your truth

I’m usually a cocktail drinker before/during/after dinner even if others are getting wine.

And finally WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK is the deal with mako having a live snake just slithering all over his house. Holy shit I wouldn’t be able to sleep for a second, harmless or not.

I think we were posting about Cold Mountain in the last CT and I didn't plan on getting any or at least seeking it out on day of release as I have in the past. But then wife went to the store after work last night and got 4 6-packs, so there we go. I went in to the store this morning to get my booster and they had a decent amount left. guess the hype is dying down because by mid-afternoon release day each Ingles used to run through its full pallet. Maybe it's because it's in sixers this year instead of 12-packs only.

literature: I'm reading Hinton Als' White Girls

anybody read it?

anybody read Ben Lerner?

I do like how it’s so on brand that everyone was just pretty much like mako gonna mako and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back