• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked with a dude who LOVED Biddy's but I usually tried to swing other places on account of that place being cash only. Our office was in Back Bay, so most of our go-tos were in that area... Cleary's, Brownstone, Globe, etc

also wait now that I'm thinking about it I'm like 95% sure I met you and Numbers at Mass Ave Tavern (rip) one time for a wake basketball game

I was a big Sissy K guy back in the day. Back when all I wanted in a bar was cheap bud lights and free apps.

Y’all ever go to Lucky’s in the Seaport? Now that place always had a fucking weird crowd.

I worked with a dude who LOVED Biddy's but I usually tried to swing other places on account of that place being cash only. Our office was in Back Bay, so most of our go-tos were in that area... Cleary's, Brownstone, Globe, etc

also wait now that I'm thinking about it I'm like 95% sure I met you and Numbers at Mass Ave Tavern (rip) one time for a wake basketball game

Hmm that definitely sounds possible.

Imagine meeting someone on the boards and not being remembered. Truly a nobody.

Whenever I would go up there for work the people in our Boston office would insist on going to Hong Kong. It was fun, but the insistence on going there bordered on obsession.

Whenever I would go up there for work the people in our Boston office would insist on going to Hong Kong. It was fun, but the insistence on going there bordered on obsession.

yeah, hong kong was cool for like one night and then never again, but the people who like it REALLY like it. lost my wallet there once i think

I cannot dip the NFT in honey mustard and eat it so it is worthless to me.

how much seasoning do they put on it??

sometimes i'll get fries that are absolutely over-seasoned, almost to the point of not enjoying them :couch:

imagine spending your first trip to vegas at a dueling piano bar for two straight weeks

truly an everyman

Say what you will about the guy but he’s constantly doing something bafflingly entertaining

Imagine meeting someone on the boards and not being remembered. Truly a nobody.

Apetit came up to me once in a bar in DC and I was like uhhhh and he was like we’ve met and turns out I was just hammered, which happens

I have only been to Logan Airport and Legal Seafood in Boston on a same day business trip that mostly had me in Danvers

(also, the fuck do i care if a person i met once seven years ago remembers me specifically, but that's besides the point, much better to be remembered as a constant walking circus, i'm sure)

Nah nothing against RSF at all I’m just too damn old to remember shit anymore.

I was a big Sissy K guy back in the day. Back when all I wanted in a bar was cheap bud lights and free apps.

lol i had to google that place but this girl in our group always tried to get us to go there for dancing upstairs

we went exactly once and it was fucking dead

yeah, hong kong was cool for like one night and then never again, but the people who like it REALLY like it. lost my wallet there once i think

I remember someone walking around with chicken teriyaki on toothpicks or some shit like that, but I just googled Hong Kong and couldn't find any pictures of it and now I'm worried I ate off of a stranger's plate.

I remember someone walking around with chicken teriyaki on toothpicks or some shit like that, but I just googled Hong Kong and couldn't find any pictures of it and now I'm worried I ate off of a stranger's plate.

no that definitely sounds right i think

we mostly went there for the fishbowls

krave over by chinatown had dope fishbowls too, my buddy knew the owner and so we ended up there a ton and mostly inhaled free shots.

i miss that place probably more than anything else in the city, their chicken is so fucking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back