• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa - do you have alcohol and access to a good golf course??

I didn't really mention the in-law situation with my daughter. Our son-in-law is great - he was really nervous about becoming a parent but has taken to it like a duck to water - as expected, he is totally smitten with his new daughter and is really supportive of our daughter. His parents live really close to them - like walking distance and the MIL is going to be the primary caregiver for the baby when my daughter goes back to work. We are jealous of the time she is going to be spending with the baby but glad they won't have to send her to daycare. We get along fine with the in-laws - they are good people and would do anything for our daughter and the baby. I won't say they are our favorite people in the world - the mom is kind of a lot to handle - but the dad is funny and a good guy and, as in-laws go, we really can't complain.

A duck to water? He's got specially adapted skin and feather oils that repel children with incredible efficiency, allowing him to never actually come into direct contact with children but rather sit on top of them with tremendous ease?

A duck to water? He's got specially adapted skin and feather oils that repel children with incredible efficiency, allowing him to never actually come into direct contact with children but rather sit on top of them with tremendous ease?

Personally the most impressive aspect of the whole government bird hoax is the durability of the waterfowl and seabird tech.

5v877r.jpg

4dee77b7aee0768badc843e2bf3dbbb2.jpg

what a conspiracy theory you believe
Until some time around 2010, Wake Forest required a photo to be submitted with application materials because they only wanted to admit good-looking people.

Or, more insidiously, to control by race or ethnicity.

@birdman, is a holiday dedicated to eating a bird the worst possible thing imaginable?

Is that a conspiracy theory or just a fact, there was no other reason to include a photo. Wasn’t their excuse so that they could use it for your student ID, bitch please you can do that the day of like any other normal place.

I’m still not completely sold on the moon landing.

I’m still not completely sold on the moon landing.

The only thing that says we did is the completely impossible task of keeping it a secret. Outside of that if we wanted to go to the moon we should be able to go like next week yet somehow we can’t. I think something recently said we are going to miss our next target by years, but why? Like we supposedly got there using a fucking abacus, a car battery, and the computing power of an app controlled vibrator. Go to the moon now!

The only thing that says we did is the completely impossible task of keeping it a secret. Outside of that if we wanted to go to the moon we should be able to go like next week yet somehow we can’t. I think something recently said we are going to miss our next target by years, but why? Like we supposedly got there using a fucking abacus, a car battery, and the computing power of an app controlled vibrator. Go to the moon now!

other than the physical objects on the moon, but yeah

I’m trying to decide between Mimosas and Bloody Marys on Thursday.

are there any good examples of things that were widely considered conspiracy theory that later turned out to be proven to be true?

are there any good examples of things that were widely considered conspiracy theory that later turned out to be proven to be true?

12 Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out to Be True

Dead Body Research
Tainted Liquor
First Lady Runs USA
Government Mind Control
Dalai Lama gets paid by the US
John Lennon spied on by..the US
US Government Spying on Citizens
Big Tobacco and Cancer
Gulf of Tonkin incident
Canada tries to invent Gaydar (lolwut)
and this is a good one:

Conspiracy: A secret society that rules the world—the Illuminati—and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) are in cahoots.

The truth: We’re here to tell you that a link does, in fact, exist. Of course, that “link” is actually a hyperlink (i.e., an electronic link between two Internet sites). If you type Illuminati backward—Itanimulli—into a web browser, you will land on the NSA website. Click this link if you dare: Itanimulli.com. Rumor has it this elite society includes tons of famous personalities, actors, actresses, and performers. Meanwhile, the royal family is in a league of their own since there are 18 insane conspiracy theories about the royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back