• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a place for Palma to tailgate before the game

466e96406f6c35e9192e59107f0b3965.jpg

Wake’s official pregame party is in a convention center ballroom which seems kind of lame tbh

Yeah I thought about grabbing tickets and quickly realized I'd probably have more fun brown bagging a pint of fireball. $100 for two of us to get four mich ultras and hotel food is a no go for me.

i am planning the kory bowl pre-tailgate crawl AS WE SPEAK

i'm debating how early we want to get started; saturday is also my BIRTHDAY and so i am a bit #nervous about how conscious i will be come 8pm

Had a lovely thanksgiving

Hope you and your family did too

Don’t want to go to work tomorrow !

I 95 between DC and Richmond is the worst road in America. The worst.

I 95 between DC and Richmond is the worst road in America. The worst.

I hate that drive. Back in 2001 I left work at noon day before Thanksgiving. It took me more than five hours to get from the beltway to Fredericksburg. Less than 50 miles. At one point I turned my car off for 45 minutes. Learned my lesson.

I'm driving to Richmond Thursday mornings, working Thursday. Working half day Fri. Then going to my step bros wedding Friday evening (in RVA), then driving home to cram a few hours of sleep in before getting up, driving to CLT, Drinking my balls off and cheering on the Deacs. Lfg

I-95 is terrible almost everywhere. The stretch between Baltimore and Philly sucks almost as much as the part between DC and Richmond.

About once every six months my wife asks me to help her lose weight and hold her accountable to a diet and exercise plan. This is inevitably a no one situation for me. I’m scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back