• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should say that I don’t know you people, but I know who all of you are and everything about you.

mako why y'all playing so many games at once

you ever play any schools in AVL?

We stack good teams early in the season in non conference to get ready for our conference because it’s brutal. And just during the summer ball. Closest to you we play regularly is Watauga. They’re a drive. We beat Robeson and Enka over the summer though.

We stack good teams early in the season in non conference to get ready for our conference because it’s brutal. And just during the summer ball. Closest to you we play regularly is Watauga. They’re a drive. We beat Robeson and Enka over the summer though.

its kinda wild to me a conference of presumably a bunch of mountain schools is brutal in basketball (i don't doubt you though)

do you have guys that go to d1 schools on your rosters typically, I guess another of asking is it brutal because of exceptional talent on the teams, or because the talent is just about the same everywhere so it comes down to coaching and physicality and games that are just a grind

What's your record this year coach?

im tryna think of all the distant boards peeps i've met just briefly before:

like.. i feel like i hung out with physdeac a couple times, i think we got hammered watching a football game at beef'o'brady's in winston with supradeac(?) once.. deaconslim a couple times, the guy that does the good RJ impersonation here used to hang at rec a lot back in the day when my crew would hang there, plama that one day tailgating, I know I've met the guy that tried to fight mako over the murphy challenge at least once, man I'm blanking on boards names right now

i thought we met irl

I remember Rulz had a big bon fire football viewing party at his house that’s like and hour and half north of Atlanta and invited board people, and I think a few people did go. I almost went and now am pretty sure I missed going to a Klan rally.

Reffing intramurals was a lot of fun.

i thought we met irl

kory i still dont think ive actually met you IRL, me and rsf had this discussion last time we hung out

either way since we hang online regularly i dont put you in this category

I remember Rulz had a big bon fire football viewing party at his house that’s like and hour and half north of Atlanta and invited board people, and I think a few people did go. I almost went and now am pretty sure I missed going to a Klan rally.

lol, dutchdeacon definitely there

kory i still dont think ive actually met you IRL, me and rsf had this discussion last time we hung out

either way since we hang online regularly i dont put you in this category

are you going to the Kory Bowl

Did you ever go to any Austin alumni events?

I did not. I think I am a lone ranger here of being a non-alum. I grew up in WS but am too dumb to have ever attended WF.

Eta: one of just a few non-alums*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back