• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

my sports hot take is, thanks to COVID and some space/perspective, that sports are not that interesting and obsessing over the behavior and athletics of young men and women is unhealthy

I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better.

word salad incoming:

it's been a v v long time since I've posted on here often enough for anybody to reasonably draw this sorta conclusion, if we're being honest

i get mako's point on the last CT, though i suppose I'd point out that the places where I do post things I care about tend to be places that the knights and plamas (and I guess makos?) of the world don't wander into, for better or worse. so they might not see me engage with subject matter I actually care about?

but in general, again, yeah, I don't really post on here anymore lol, and certainly I post on here less if people that I genuinely don't like to interact with and/or that I genuinely believe are unlikeable humans are goddamn everywhere. there are too many places on the internet where I can interact with people I like for me to do that to myself-- maybe that's putting myself in an echo chamber, but maybe also fuck unlikeable people

I do dig your posts usually, for whatever that's worth! I am sorry that I made you sad.

also on topic I saw that there's a Vonnegut documentary coming out this week and I'm p excited about it

I’m finishing The Terror today and starting Gravity’s Rainbow tonight. I’m kinda jacked.

And I’m a Sirens of Titan guy.

My dad joke of the day:

Q: what is Stedman’s favorite side dish at Thanksgiving?

A: Fried Oprah

I've tried starting gravity's rainbow a few times and can never get through it for some reason. Kory gave me shit once because I had it on an end table in my living room and it was clearly unread

I've tried starting gravity's rainbow a few times and can never get through it for some reason. Kory gave me shit once because I had it on an end table in my living room and it was clearly unread

I keep a copy of Ulysses and Finnegan’s Wake on my bookshelf so people will think I’m an intellectual.

I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

good job using "I" statements

I keep a copy of Ulysses and Finnegan’s Wake on my bookshelf so people will think I’m an intellectual.

I do too and have been meaning to re-read them for the first time since my Joyce class at Wake. that might've been my favorite since we just broke the books up in small chunks and went through it all in class.

When I took the Florida bar I stayed at my roommate’s aunt and uncle’s house which was a massive mansion on the bay in Tampa. It had a dedicated “reptile room”.

All the kids had terrariums but because they were out of town, they had put them all into the reptile room. I couldn’t focus at all and just laid in bed staring at the empty terrarium in my room with the lid off.

you don't have to say the # but is there a salary you have in your head where you're like if i made this much $ I would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back