• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 5: Kennesaw State Owls - Tuesday 8 pm - ACCN

Make that 3 3s for Mucius.

Williams with two quick fouls. Let’s see who steps up.

If Mucius hits his threes, it's going to be tough to lose most nights.

Refs calling it tight on both ends. Gonna be a lot of FT's at this rate

I don't mind Wes Durham but this other guy talking about how BC will win can go

First time I'm getting a chance to see the team. We don't look quicker than Kennesaw, which is... concerning.

Walton's interior defense has been good. The perimeter D has not.

Yeah. He gives us next to nothing on offense, though. Sy more of a scorer. There’s a role for all of them.

And fuck this color guy for picking BC on Saturday. Shut your mouth and call this basketball game.

We should have a solid 3 headed monster at C depending on what we need at any given time. Forbes asks Walton to do a lot of playmaking on those post isos.

This offense depends a lot on Williams to make plays. Obviously Mucius has no problem shooting either. Need the other guys to be more aggressive, especially Cam.

We should have a solid 3 headed monster at C depending on what we need at any given time. Forbes asks Walton to do a lot of playmaking on those post isos.

This offense depends a lot on Williams to make plays. Obviously Mucius has no problem shooting either. Need the other guys to be more aggressive, especially Cam.

Yeah, Cam the guy that needs to penetrate the zone with Williams on the bench.

This is my first game to watch this season, but this team looks much more athletic and much more talented. I know we still got ways to go, but Im excited about where Forbes is taking this

Looks like Forbes is going to hold Williams out for the rest of the half. If we're still up by good margin, I'm fine leaving him out for the rest of the game with three games in five days coming up.

Back