• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 5: Kennesaw State Owls - Tuesday 8 pm - ACCN

Williams is so good. That pass to LaRavia was nice. Dribbled out of the corner and got a nice angle to throw it cross court.

Lol if you didn’t just see that Alondes dunk attempt, you need to.

We complain here about the crowd at the Joel, but 5 pages for a game thread is pretty pathetic too, even if it's Kennesaw St.

I don’t really need Williams taunting Kennesaw State of all teams, unless they said something to him, but I’m glad he’s going to play with some severe confidence against Duke.

Love how Abdur Rahim is all dressed up in a nice suit and Forbes looks like me making a late night run to Walmart.

Gotta love dunkers who can give and receive.

I don’t really need Williams taunting Kennesaw State of all teams, unless they said something to him, but I’m glad he’s going to play with some severe confidence against Duke.

His intensity is infectious, and he’s trying to set up every teammate to throw it down. I will also enjoy watching him go at our rivals.

People are going to show up 10 games from now and wonder where this team came from.

Did Alondes get hurt? Hasn’t been out there most of the first half.

Love how Abdur Rahim is all dressed up in a nice suit and Forbes looks like me making a late night run to Walmart.

Watched his presser where he was in a suit and he looked miserable. Its funny, Clawson looks right at home in a nice suit, Forbes looks like he's in a straight jacket.

We complain here about the crowd at the Joel, but 5 pages for a game thread is pretty pathetic too, even if it's Kennesaw St.

giphy.gif

Look around, we all know who is here now at the beginning. After 30+ years of this, I can say it's so much sweeter when you went through all the suffering and then hit the high point.

we have virtually no chemistry right now, but i feel like there's more basketball talent on this team than we've had since year 1 of [Redacted]

some of these guys can really play!

Back