• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 5: Kennesaw State Owls - Tuesday 8 pm - ACCN

On one hand we struggled with a lot of these teams over the last decade, so this is a plus. On the other hand we have not left Winston yet. Need to see if our game travels.

Maybe not for the rest of the team, but Oregon State and Penn State/LSU will be home games for Forbes at NW Florida State's arena.

I just like that we're doing what you'd expect an ACC team to do against teams like Kennesaw State.

Maybe not for the rest of the team, but Oregon State and Penn State/LSU will be home games for Forbes at NW Florida State's arena.

In his PC for this game, Forbes said he helped bring the event to Destin. I imagine we'll be going to that one as often as possible.

Nice to see Whitt and the subs extending the lead. I'm sure those who took Deacs -19 are happy as well.

In his PC for this game, Forbes said he helped bring the event to Destin. I imagine we'll be going to that one as often as possible.

Nice to see Whitt and the subs extending the lead. I'm sure those who took Deacs -19 are happy as well.

That would be really cool. Hopefully as we get better that event can also attract good teams to match.

Did not expect a 30-pt win after the first half. Way to finish them off strong. Lets go punk the Beavers.

Wake playing good D. That travels.
Margin bigger than predicted. Wake scoring more and holding Kennesaw to fewer than predicted.

Long time since we've been 5-0. When's the last time we blown out 5 cupcakes in a row?

ManMan is the most fun player we’ve had to watch since John Collins. LaRavia is legit too.

Love how he's always looking for the pass too.

Like 3 alley oops tonight for the guys right? Team seems like they really like each other and are having fun out there.

Wish Marsh had hit that three. Would really give opponents something to think about.

They've been talking about that 2013-14 season a ton because it's the last 5-0 start, so I went to the wiki page for that year.

Our top recruit that year was none other than Greg McClinton :dumb:

I could have named 200 Wake basketball players and would have forgotten him. He was actually a pretty big get for us at the time.

I could have named 200 Wake basketball players and would have forgotten him. He was actually a pretty big get for us at the time.

Probably best remembered for the halfcourt shot at the end of 1H in the 2017 ACC tournament game against VPI?

This team is fun. Gonna surprise some folks. I know the competition hasn't been great, haven't seen this kind of ball in a while. Glad the program finally has some energy.

Back