• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Tinsman 3rd team Collegiate Baseball All-American (not sure how a 3rd team All-American is only on the 3rd Team All-ACC).

Lowder finalist for National Pitcher of the Year.

wonder if local media is more likely to discount our offensive guys due to our home ballpark being hitter friendly.

of interest if we play one (or two) games against maryland, corey muscara (our pitching coach) joined us from maryland this past offseason. maybe an advantage.

Tinsman 3rd team Collegiate Baseball All-American (not sure how a 3rd team All-American is only on the 3rd Team All-ACC).

Lowder finalist for National Pitcher of the Year.

BTW Lowder was also 2nd team All-American.

wonder if local media is more likely to discount our offensive guys due to our home ballpark being hitter friendly.

of interest if we play one (or two) games against maryland, corey muscara (our pitching coach) joined us from maryland this past offseason. maybe an advantage.

I did a quick look at Pack Pride during our last series with them. Basically every other comment was this lol.

They should check with the Miami pitching staff before writing that.

I would think so, but details about concessions at the College Park regional are non-existent. Catering to fans has never been an issue for Maryland baseball because no one ever goes to their baseball games. This is the first time Maryland has EVER hosted an NCAAT baseball game. Wouldn't be surprised if the Terps only offer month-old popcorn and shriveled hot dogs.

While there was a beer cart for weekend games in the regular season (and you had to stay in the beer garden to drink and not return to your seats), I heard there would be no beer sales this weekend.

I am hoping they will have some extra food trucks/stands this weekend, but I have not heard anything on that front. Just may be the two concession stands with two-week old popcorn and shriveled hot dogs. :)

Last edited:
Any idea when we’ll know the weekend schedule? Trying to get out there tomorrow.

Maryland didn’t even fully fund baseball for quite a while, right? They went almost 10 years without playing in the ACC tournament, making it for the first time in a long time in their final year in the ACC (and then reaching the championship game)

uconn three up three down in the first, lowder throws seven pitches (i thought it was 8, tv shows 7)

let's go deacs

Wilken, Kurtz and Corona all playing for the Harwich Mariners in the Cape Cod league this summer. Kurtz is listed as an outfielder on the roster, but he's been a hell of a first baseman for us this year.

Back