• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Walter seems to be pushing all the right buttons so far. Spreading out innings across the pitching staff, inserting freshmen in the right spots and playing solid D. Enjoyable team to watch...looking fwd to the FSU series.

Wake leads the nation in Quadrant 1 wins with 4 (thanks NJIT!), need the Highlanders to have a solid season to keep those #'s up.

Wake leads the nation in Quadrant 1 wins with 4 (thanks NJIT!), need the Highlanders to have a solid season to keep those #'s up.

How is a team that is 2-5 Quadrant 1? Genuinely confused, but IDK anything about "Quadrant" wins in any sport.

How is a team that is 2-5 Quadrant 1? Genuinely confused, but IDK anything about "Quadrant" wins in any sport.

well, they beat Gardner-Webb, who is 2-7, and Bellarmine, who is 1-8

1 of Gardner-Webb's 2 wins came against Bellarmine (the other was against "Carolina University")

Bellarmine's lone win came against Gardner-Webb

which is to say, I have no earthly idea, but I would say the rankings are a bit immature

Last edited:
well, they beat Gardner-Webb, who is 2-7, and Bellarmine, who is 1-8

1 of Gardner-Webb's 2 wins came against Bellarmine (the other was against "Carolina University")

Bellarmine's lone win came against Gardner-Webb

which is to say, I have no earthly idea, but I would say the rankings are a bit immature

"Carolina University" is actually in Winston-Salem. It is Piedmont International. They changed their name. I don't think they are even NCAA.

thanks

so, NJIT is somehow a Quad 1 win at this point, even though they have 2 wins, against teams that are winless against NCAA teams excluding each other

we have had a nice start, but we should wait a bit to refresh the ratings

thanks

so, NJIT is somehow a Quad 1 win at this point, even though they have 2 wins, against teams that are winless against NCAA teams excluding each other

we have had a nice start, but we should wait a bit to refresh the ratings

Preseason rankings!

Rake Forest up 11-0 in the bottom of the 4th against UMass Lowell with 2 3-run home runs so far. UMass Lowell is 1-5 on the year, so take it for what it’s worth, but Rhett Lowder is dealing and this team is fun to watch.

cmu is throwing their ace against us who is one of the best pitchers in the country. will be a test. not passing so far.

Last edited:
Hartle is a junk baller, watching first game of year and he is nowhere near the level Carlos Rodon was as a freshman at NC State.

Hartle is a junk baller, watching first game of year and he is nowhere near the level Carlos Rodon was as a freshman at NC State.

He’s 2-0 with an ERA of 0.77 this season. I’m sorry he’s not living up to your expectations.

Pitching against hellen keller school of the blind, sub 90 aint getting millions outta college. Looke like a nice crafty lefty not some stud

nice rebound capped by a turconi hr (he’s swinging the bat real well), deacs up 3-1

Back