• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

If ever a game was gifted away that was it. Coastal looked pretty bad, no reason to have lost that game. Our guys thought just showing up at the ball park would get a win.

I swear some of ya’ll love being miserable more than you love the Deacs.

This is a Facebook level comment. No one can ever say anything bad. We just lost. Do you want us to be happy?

At least we get Coastal again in a few weeks at home.

They had 7 perfect innings of pitching and defense including throwing 20 some straight 3-ball pitches without walking a batter. You do that in college baseball you should win the game.

We didn't play great fundamentally but if this is an example of our worst fundamental baseball it's worlds better than last year and we will be okay.

Last edited:
Cant wait for a sweep by Florida State…trust me…the good ole Walter deacs will be back!

We won 2/3 in our @ FSU series last year, also the first of the year. After that, the wheels came off....

FSU looks worse than last year, so far....

Last edited:
Is this also a Facebook level comment? Sheesh...

Nah, the Facebook group would have kicked him out for that since he badmouthed someone having anything to do with WF.

Watching the game on the ACC channel. I needed a break from Basketball.

Deacs destroy weak pitching. Hope it translates against better pitching

apparently noles have three lefty starters, not ideal given our lefty heavy lineup (exacerbated by costello’s injury)

Back