• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

danny corona is gonna be the 1st pick in the 2024 draft #guaaaaranteeeeeed

Great players make baseball look easy. Corona does that. Special.

minacci is awesome to watch when he’s not wild. works so quick. really hope we leave him in for at least a 2nd inning

that nibbling while up five was driving me crazy but nice job getting out of it, that mound visit seemed to help

I love the base running we're getting extra bases on hits that just weren't happening last year. We were totally station to station.

Be nice to be able to save Adler and get somebody some run

Corona is having himself a day. Who pitches the 9th with 7 (or more) run lead? Crum? Or do you let Adler get some work in with a low pressure situation?

I love the base running we're getting extra bases on hits that just weren't happening last year. We were totally station to station.

it really is crazy — largely the same players but our entire approach seems totally different. i think we’ve only tried one sac bunt (which of course failed) and don’t think any hit and runs. but super solid base running, all field hitting, seems like not a ton of strikeouts and super solid defense.

Corona is having himself a day. Who pitches the 9th with 7 (or more) run lead? Crum? Or do you let Adler get some work in with a low pressure situation?

id put in golob or the other transfer guy. maybe crawford wade.

eta: crum is in. suppose he was already warmed up and hasn’t pitched in a while.

Back