• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

hopefully we got a bad outing out of his system. great win nonetheless.

That’s a great start to conference play, even if the 9th was way more interesting than it needed to be. Let’s keep it going, Diamond Deacs!

I have to think that when your #1 and bullpen get shelled in a game 1 the dugout is looking around somber faces hoping to avoid a sweep.

That was the reigning ACC pitcher of the year we just beat.

Today’s game postponed. Double header tomorrow starting at 1. Not sure what that means for TV since they were both supposed to be on Bally/RSN.

Sucks. I was hoping they could play today. Planned on napping away my afternoon with the game on. But if it was on Bally guess it wouldn’t have mattered anyway.

Like this team's fortitude and resiliency so far...for Corona to come back with a game like today after basically losing the Coastal game with a FC strike out, is a good sign...

Like this team's fortitude and resiliency so far...for Corona to come back with a game like today after basically losing the Coastal game with a FC strike out, is a good sign...

Agree. Especially after he got pushed to the 9-hole.

Looks like Game 1 will be on RSN/Bally. Game 2 has nothing so far. Hope it will at least be on ACCNX.

Looks like Game 1 will be on RSN/Bally. Game 2 has nothing so far. Hope it will at least be on ACCNX.

Does anyone know if game 1 will be simulcast on ESPN app? I think they’ve done that with the previous Bally games.

No idea. I’m watching on the Bally app because we have the stupid Hurricanes game on instead.

Back