• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Shifting to take away a double play right where the shortstop would have been.

Big to get one on the next batter, but the inning should be over. 1-0 Noles.

I’m taking time off from following the Freddie Freeman FA situation, assuming that Nick Greene would announce it. Give us good news!

This plate ump has no clue where the outside of the plate is.

Did he really not touch home? Looked like he did to me but whatever. Got the run.

Thank goodness Hubbart is at 83 pitches. Need him out of this game.

Thank goodness Hubbart is at 83 pitches. Need him out of this game.

yep only one hit and one run but really upped the pitch count

only a few PAs but katz hasn’t looked great against better pitching (yet). wonder if joye will get some time at some point. also i assume max black will start at catcher in game 2, probably tinsman at DH

Hartle pays a bit too much attention to base runners, particularly for a young starter. Love his breaking stuff though. If he can get his fastball velo up, he could be really, really nasty in a year or two.

Hartle pays a bit too much attention to base runners, particularly for a young starter. Love his breaking stuff though. If he can get his fastball velo up, he could be really, really nasty in a year or two.

those pickoff attempts / step offs are called from the dugout

aight let’s go. hopefully we don’t regret that defensive miscue to give up the fifth run.

Back