• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Oregon State Beavers: Friday 9:30 pm - CBS Sports Network DirecTV Ch. 221

The Swiss Army Knife is a good nickname for LaRavia, considering we’re Switzerland.

Marsh will be good, he just needs to adjust to the speed of college and our own O. Love how much we push the ball and also really, really love the intensity on defense.

Surprised nobody has compared Williamson to Robert O’Kelley. Maybe I’ve just become the old guy who makes old player references.

Not worried about Marsh at all.

Last edited:
"Demon Deacons turning back the clock. Rolling."

That is great to hear. It's too long.

I like these CBSSN games because it feels like we’re in the tournament and we haven’t felt that much lately.

I'm not worried about Marsh. I just don't think he's more than a 5 minute guy at this point, which is all we need him to be.

And he's clearly behind given his late start and then recent injury. I'm just saying he's a net negative on the court right now.

But if he can rebound and play some physical defense, that works. Especially on a night like this when we'd ideally be able to limit minutes of the starters.

We play again in 20 hrs, steal minutes where you can in a blowout

Good to get minutes for guys like Whitt, McCray and Marsh when it's early and the game hasn't been decided. Will pay dividends down the line.

College basketball is unbelievably corrupt. Will Wade was caught red-handed paying for players 4 years ago and he still hasn't faced any consequences.

i would say cj harris over downey who was mostly a 3 pt shooter and distributor on offense.

I think of CJ as bigger and a better all-around player than both

I think the physical profile is more like Downey (or Broderick Hicks) but the assist numbers are a lot lower than I realized, way below Downey and Childress, lower than CJ even

not many guys for the DW profile: small, slight, score-first, smart, good ball handler but not much of a passer

Back