• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Oregon State Beavers: Friday 9:30 pm - CBS Sports Network DirecTV Ch. 221

Seems like seen plenty of combinations of the 8 man rotation so far.

What is that website that tracks plus-minus by lineup? I remember there was one maybe 4 or 5 seasons ago. There's another one that's like ACC____.com.

Curious how many Wake fans will be down there tonight. I'm sure almost every player has family members who made the trip and some of the donors and really big fans will be there along with whatever groups of alumni are in the area. Having the support of Forbes' connections will be nice as well. Little gyms like that can generate fantastic atmospheres.

I'm in WVa at the in-laws. No cell service. Shitty satellite internet connection with a not going to be able to stream the game. No dish network access. Slow loading web pages are about all I've got. Please feel free to throw scores out to help an eskimo bro out.

I'm in WVa at the in-laws. No cell service. Shitty satellite internet connection with a not going to be able to stream the game. No dish network access. Slow loading web pages are about all I've got. Please feel free to throw scores out to help an eskimo bro out.

Eskimo bro is an interesting term choice

That’s what inbreeding will get you. Bad coverage is the least of your worries. Jkd

Harrar for Penn State is a beast. Shame we couldn’t convince him to join the roster this season.

14 12 13 12 rebounds in 4 games this year.

7 & 5 so far tonight.

Both teams are slow and deliberate. Under 8 to go and neither team has hit 50.

LSU playing tough D. Getting steals and turnovers to stay in the game. No points off turnovers for PSU.

I know Oregon State’s record isn’t what we thought it would be but this is the first game this year that I’m actually excited about. The appetizer for tomorrow’s main course!

Tied at end of regulation.58 each as PSU scores on a scramble in the last second.

LSU with the mtiple foul defense. Refs won't or can't call them all.

Back