• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 7: LSU Tigers - Saturday 7 pm CBS Sports Network

Is Forbes working the refs? They aren’t even panning to him.

I mean its easier to play defense when you can just mangle your opponents.

This. I really just don't understand college basketball officiating.

Granted I've barely watched any of it over the last decade, but man, this is not a product people want to see is it?

Think it was my favorite college sport by a mile growing up and now I can barely get through a game. Even with a more talented team like this one. There is just zero flow and officiating is god awful.

Light up the ref's during this TV timeout coach!

SEC team just mugging us all game long.

Our guys seem to be keeping their cool under pretty adverse and frustrating circumstances.

LSU perfecting the art of the hack.

Lol last night: finger tip on the ball via a reach-in - IMMEDIATE FOUL.

Tonight: swiping with both arms getting chest/head/arms/hands - PLAY ON GREAT DEFENSE!

This is insane.

This. I really just don't understand college basketball officiating.

Granted I've barely watched any of it over the last decade, but man, this is not a product people want to see is it?

Think it was my favorite college sport by a mile growing up and now I can barely get through a game. Even with a more talented team like this one. There is just zero flow and officiating is god awful.

You're not alone. I can barely watch the product.

At some point, college basketball became all about the officials. They've made the game un-watchable. There's no flow.

They just Red Rovered us and nothing was called. WTF?

Mucius and Daivien 0/10 combined. Difference in the game.

Doesn't help that this LSU team is full of complete assholes.

If they get 7 more technicals we’re back in it!!!

Back