• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 7: LSU Tigers - Saturday 7 pm CBS Sports Network

This entire game is alley-oops and technical fouls on LSU. Ya know, classic Will Wade basketball.

Yeah…woof. Mucius, Carter and Cam with absolutely awful games tonight. Forbes is going to be pissed.

When our shot isn’t falling, we don’t really have a backup plan and feel like it really affects our D as well. Need to get a bunch of stuff fixed. Also, I hope Will Wade slips and breaks his neck.

What was the third tech for? I turned away for a minute.

Seems like a collection of nice young gentlemen led by a stand-up guy. I’m sure he will hold them accountable.

Did Pete really just say “the officiating has been excellent.”

Never seen this many trash talking thugs on a Power 5 team. Maybe Cincy when Huggins was there.

Who was the CBS football announcer who got fired for talking about SAT scores of Louisville basketball players?

This is the worst punk team I have seen since the pistons. The weird thing is they are good players and don’t need to be punks

Short search on Wade:
https://sports.yahoo.com/exclusive-wiretap-reveals-lsu-coach-will-wade-discussed-recruiting-offer-hoops-scandal-middleman-175046487.html

You don’t have to call them thugs, you can just call them assholes.

Back