Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1242

Thread: 2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    Because we didn’t even try to run the football

Once in a while we ran… first down gets 8 yards, then we throw long until we punt

Last 10 drives:

INT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    INT
    INT
    INT
    I completely agree. Just run a fucking run up the middle, no mesh. Just go. They are firing off the edge. Middle is open. It doesn’t look that way because they close it as we mesh. OLine can’t hold for long

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post

Last 10 drives:

INT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    PUNT
    INT
    INT
    INT
    That is….something.

At least we have a good b ball team now.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyWF View Post
    Sucks so bad. But it gives me a lot to respect for the ‘06 team. I appreciate how hard it is.
    Forever in our hearts

And beat Megatron!

No offense the 2006 team, but this Pitt team is a million times better than that Ga Tech team.

All those sacks in quarter 2 and 3 have Sam 2nd guessing everything and throwing off his back foot. Glad we have a bowl game to get Sam's head right.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    Yep

Been penalties like that all night. Smenda taunting was another
    And it would be fine if they’d call it both ways, but both calls have hurt us while no calls for similar stuff on their end have resulted in 14 points.

Even still, we didn’t lose this game because of refs.
    We're going to be good again.

Why do I see El Paso in our near future?

Rpo mesh is a gimmick. Pitt isn’t fooled by any of it. Playing our rec straight up man and bringing everyone else on the rush.

Why is Sam still in there??

The worst part is that Charlotte’s greatest bar, Dixie’s (ignore the name it was a Buffalo bar), is closed and all of you in attendance can’t leave to go get super fucked there

Proud of this squad for what it accomplished. I hope we can salvage this thing to win #11 in a bowl.
    We're going to be good again.

Well, it ends the question…Hartman is back next year. So a good!

This final score might be really ugly.

Maybe I am being a big P. But this team gave me so much joy this year. I also respect what Hartman has revealed personally so much. Fuck. I wanted them to win so bad. More than ‘06.

CANT
    DROP
    THAT

Sam just hasn't been the same since the UNC game. Actually, the defense played pretty well. Just bad offensive playing on our part and Pitt's defensive line was impressive.

Please dear God, no more games in Charlotte for awhile.

2nd and 3 in 4-down territory. RUN THE FUCKING BALL.

nope

Incomplete
    Incomplete
    Incomplete

Pitt ball

I don’t care what anyone says. ‘06 kicks this teams ass. This Pitt D is not good.

Wow. I thought Pitt might win! But we’re absolutely embarrassing ourselves. I’m not even that disappointed in the defense. I don’t think we made any offensive adjustments after their defense started getting pressure and as we’ve seen before Sam has just collapsed under pressure