• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Kory

Reaction score
The DEACS are going to the KORY BOWL

Time/Date:
8 p.m. - Saturday, December 4 2021

800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202

TV:
ABC

Weather prediction (props to Biff):
High of 64, probably upper 40’s for kickoff.

Notes/Talking Points:
ChrisL: "Wake won 4 ACC games this year by 20 or more points."

Wake Ticket Sections (props to deachus)
34327b38c01fb9c9f2d7c777c55891f1.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly Kory is posting this as a Pitt fan, not as a Wake fan.

I am excited to attend the ACC Championship game no matter the team

Curious to watch the Pitt Syracuse game tonight.

My hotel is booked.

Got to grab a flight.

IN LETS GO DEACS

Where’s the board tailgate? Haven’t been to a Wake game in years. Flying down Saturday morning.

Flights and hotels BOOKED.

WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS

My dad's crazy plan: we both fly into Charlotte (from opposite ends of the country), rent a car, and drive to Blacksburg for the basketball game at 3. Finish just in time to get back to Charlotte to watch us slaughter the Pitts

My dad's crazy plan: we both fly into Charlotte (from opposite ends of the country), rent a car, and drive to Blacksburg for the basketball game at 3. Finish just in time to get back to Charlotte to watch us slaughter the Pitts

I love the enthusiasm, but I think you need to focus on reaching the perfect level of drunk at 8 pm.

Assuming there will be a WF block available from the ticket office? Or is it all open market for these games.

Ticket prices kinda wild. Would it be foolish to wait and see later this week?

Back