• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Ehhhhh I dunno. Pitts defensive front is definitely better. Both had really high scoring offenses. That GT team had 5 first team ACC players on it and the ACC player of the year

Could be true talent-wise. I was at the Ga Tech win, I'll just say that team didn't play anywhere near as well as this Pitt team has at the very least.

We gave Sam protection for a quarter, then it seemed like we just wore down. If you can't protect, like we couldn't against Clemson, it doesn't matter what we call. Mesh, skip the mesh and hand it off, go short sidelines, deep throws but under pressure - this is just Clemson again.

Free agent. You can't collapse like he does in bad games and get any king of real chance.

Wait was he actually not coming back next year? I thought at e
Least 1 more year at wfu, was guaranteed?

So poorly played championship game- on both sides- does nothing for the perception and reputation of the ACC.

Also- are we even trying? I’m glad I came all the way here to watch us give up completely.

Could be true talent-wise. I was at the Ga Tech win, I'll just say that team didn't play anywhere near as well as this Pitt team has at the very least.

We gave Sam protection for a quarter, then it seemed like we just wore down. If you can't protect, like we couldn't against Clemson, it doesn't matter what we call. Mesh, skip the mesh and hand it off, go short sidelines, deep throws but under pressure - this is just Clemson again.

I was at that game too. Pitt definitely came to play tonight

One team appears to have been far more prepared for this game than the other.

I wanted this team to win so bad. It was a great season and I respect the team’s fight so much. It gave me a lot of joy in the what has been a tough year+. I don’t know maybe I should be mad at the performance but I just want to cheer for this team.

Back