• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Their D-line won the game. Pretty simple. Hartman melted down but he didn’t exactly have a silver platter handed to him. Send us to Jax for a good bowl.

Their D-line won the game. Pretty simple. Hartman melted down but he didn’t exactly have a silver platter handed to him. Send us to Jax for a good bowl.

It’s hard to care at this point.

That’s unfortunate. This is the second 10-win Wake team in my lifetime. So it is pretty easy to care despite this game.

I’m going to assume you didn’t spend $1400 to fly here and see the team shit the bed. I can care tomorrow, but not tonight. We looked like we didn’t even try.

O-line terrible. Hartman terrible. D terrible in the first quarter and then actually played well enough. Hartman pressed on some of those drives where we couldn't get anything going-- threw deep too many times when the 7 yard out route was available all night. Then he just turned to dogshit. Pretty embarrassing when the announcer team, which was also terrible by the way, is talking about how much therapy Hartman is going to need to overcome what is yet another inexplicable performance when it counted. This was Wisconsin Redux.

The ACC should be embarrassed that it drew this team of announcers. RG3 is terrible enough, but neither was even remotely involved in the game or paying attention to what was going on. The camera crew was also third rate. Just awful. It likely would've been different if we had had top 10 teams, but the conference needs to make a deal to have an announcer team that isn't third rate in their CCG.

I wanted this team to win so bad. It was a great season and I respect the team’s fight so much. It gave me a lot of joy in the what has been a tough year+. I don’t know maybe I should be mad at the performance but I just want to cheer for this team.

This.

I wanted this team to win so bad. It was a great season and I respect the team’s fight so much. It gave me a lot of joy in the what has been a tough year+. I don’t know maybe I should be mad at the performance but I just want to cheer for this team.

honestly this is the level im at

Just seemed like we got our of rhythm on offense and never got back in. The deep shots felt forced.

Tough end to a great season.

The toughest part is that we're better than we showed tonight. Pitt isn't any better than us really, but we're the team that had the meltdown. It has been a good season overall- better than most of us expected- and I have a lot of hope for next year.. Go Deacs!

The toughest part is that we're better than we showed tonight. Pitt isn't any better than us really, but we're the team that had the meltdown. It has been a good season overall- better than most of us expected- and I have a lot of hope for next year.. Go Deacs!

Yep, no doubt.

Hoping for a better showing in the bowl game....likely against an even better opponent than tonight, however.

Reality. After being up 21-14, we were outscored 31-0. One team made adjustments and the other not so much.

Feel for the team but I hope someone keeps a close eye on Sam for a while after this game. He looked absolutely dejected. As much as we all wanted to win and as much as we deserved to be here, it's still just a game. Shake it off.

That’s unfortunate. This is the second 10-win Wake team in my lifetime. So it is pretty easy to care despite this game.

Same here brother, some will never appreciate how good this season has been. I'm as disappointed and disgusted as anybody, but a lot to be proud of this season and we got one more shot to end things the right way.

Back