• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

No offense the 2006 team, but this Pitt team is a million times better than that Ga Tech team.

All those sacks in quarter 2 and 3 have Sam 2nd guessing everything and throwing off his back foot. Glad we have a bowl game to get Sam's head right.

Yep

Been penalties like that all night. Smenda taunting was another

And it would be fine if they’d call it both ways, but both calls have hurt us while no calls for similar stuff on their end have resulted in 14 points.

Even still, we didn’t lose this game because of refs.

Rpo mesh is a gimmick. Pitt isn’t fooled by any of it. Playing our rec straight up man and bringing everyone else on the rush.

The worst part is that Charlotte’s greatest bar, Dixie’s (ignore the name it was a Buffalo bar), is closed and all of you in attendance can’t leave to go get super fucked there

Proud of this squad for what it accomplished. I hope we can salvage this thing to win #11 in a bowl.

Well, it ends the question…Hartman is back next year. So a good!

Maybe I am being a big P. But this team gave me so much joy this year. I also respect what Hartman has revealed personally so much. Fuck. I wanted them to win so bad. More than ‘06.

Sam just hasn't been the same since the UNC game. Actually, the defense played pretty well. Just bad offensive playing on our part and Pitt's defensive line was impressive.

2nd and 3 in 4-down territory. RUN THE FUCKING BALL.

nope

Incomplete
Incomplete
Incomplete

Pitt ball

I don’t care what anyone says. ‘06 kicks this teams ass. This Pitt D is not good.

Wow. I thought Pitt might win! But we’re absolutely embarrassing ourselves. I’m not even that disappointed in the defense. I don’t think we made any offensive adjustments after their defense started getting pressure and as we’ve seen before Sam has just collapsed under pressure

Back