• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Email from Wake on win: "Wait for email on ticket details".

I would think we would have had a 'press this button as soon as we win' to get info out.

Email from Wake on win: "Wait for email on ticket details".

I would think we would have had a 'press this button as soon as we win' to get info out.

I have gotten three emails with ticket details in the last 20 minutes.

4 emails actually since they got our ranking wrong in the first email.

90e3cb4ad38260a9f35efd2eb863c9ee.jpg

Tell me you don’t know how to read betting lines without telling me you don’t know how to read betting lines.

this is from vegasinsider. https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/matchups.cfm/week/14/season/2021

it is -3.5 pitt

WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS @ PITTSBURGH PANTHERS
8:00 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend
Teams Win-Loss Streak Open Current Spread Money O/U
319 Wake Forest (10-2) (4-2 A) W-1 49.0
320 Pittsburgh (9-2) (5-2 H) W-3 -3.5

https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

lol scroll to the bottom and it looks like they're contradicting themselves

9L8KUgJ.png

no way that’s a real line if it comes with a 49 o/u — gonna be in the 70s for sure

i'm with fyc -3.5 pitt is polly the line

I have gotten three emails with ticket details in the last 20 minutes.

I have two emails:

1. 3:59 cdt saying we won etc, ticket details to come
2. 4:38 cdt with a ticket link

Can't vouch for what others are getting, Wake knows were to send their spam to me. Now I'm not in NC and not a season ticket holder either. Probably not on the Deacon club list as well since the Wellman debacle stopped my annual donations.

Based on the email, I'm probably 'general public' at this point.

alums not in deacon club have ticket access tuesday at noon, general public tuesday at 3 PM

Weather looks good. High of 64 next Saturday and clear, probably in the 40’s at night.

alums not in deacon club have ticket access tuesday at noon, general public tuesday at 3 PM

Thanks, I just continue to get a 404 error when I use the link.

Not conducive to me worrying about using the Wake allocation, which I think would be a priority for the University (i.e. selling out your ticket block).

Dude just google “wake forest ticket login” and it’ll take you to the fucking site you can log into. Or wait until Monday when you can call a person.

Back